No announcement yet.

Here's how my car gets washed today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's how my car gets washed today...

Doesn't happen often, but I sure didn't mind today...

Sometimes life is REALLY good...

I was hoping for bikini wash pics....

Comment

I wish I could get my girl to wash mine.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle
        I wish I could get my girl to wash mine.
        i won't let mine. she'll drop the sponge on the ground and pick it up and start "cleaning" the car again - or scratching the shit out of it.
        2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
        Black/Black coupe

Comment

That's exactly what happens when my girlfriend wants her car washed.
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

i dont let my girlfriend touch my car, the first time she drove it she rammed it into a parking block
            just remember, fat kids are harder to kidnap

Comment

Originally posted by Getoffmylawn
              i dont let my girlfriend touch my car, the first time she drove it she rammed it into a parking block

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
              - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
              - DS S3 Intake
              - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Um. I happen to be a very good 'car washer', I just felt like crap all day today. (I don't know why) Actually I do a lot more detailing than he did, he just was kind enough to wash off all the dust accumulated in 3 days from our stupid driveway. He didn't even shine the tires... Guess I gotta do that myself... Oh well - can't win em all...... :warped:

Comment

Originally posted by Getoffmylawn
                  sounds like mine
                  she drove it once ran over a curb
                  and that was right after i said to be careful and not to

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                  Originally posted by snowmanG6
                  you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Lucky you Nikki. I have to say, I love that garage. Does the gravel get stuck in the tires, and get thrown out when you hit the road?
                    My 6 gets parked on gravel too.
                    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

you should tell him if he's gonna do it then do it right and that includes tire shine dammit!!!
                      '07 GT Sedan Granite Metallic: http://www.fquick.com/achg6gt

Comment

Well if he's gonna do it right he shouldn't do it in the sun either

Comment

Originally posted by ElecBlueG6GT
                          Lucky you Nikki. I have to say, I love that garage. Does the gravel get stuck in the tires, and get thrown out when you hit the road?
                          My 6 gets parked on gravel too.
                          Thanks - the garage is my dad's pride and joy... Built just for him...

I don't have too much trouble with the #57 stone. The only time I've ever had a problem is when I leave out mad as hell and spin tires taking off. I've kicked rocks up all over the place like that... But when I get to the end of the drive and hit pavement, I can't think of many instances where I heard a rock fly loose. But then, I do usually have the stereo up so high I can't hear anything else.......

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
                            I was hoping for bikini wash pics....
                            Mobil 1 Synthetic, 15% tint

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2592600

Comment

Originally posted by schenko
                              Um. I happen to be a very good 'car washer', I just felt like crap all day today. (I don't know why) Actually I do a lot more detailing than he did, he just was kind enough to wash off all the dust accumulated in 3 days from our stupid driveway. He didn't even shine the tires... Guess I gotta do that myself... Oh well - can't win em all...... :warped:
                              WHAT?! no tire shine?! thats just uncalled for.

Comment

Working...
                              X