Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun pics thread... Help out if you got 'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun pics thread... Help out if you got 'em!

Originally posted by TLS2000
    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

thats pettry much all i got for now! im looking into getting some autos!

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
    TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
    Show
    -20% tint
    -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
    -Professionally heated seats

Comment

OMG drum mag! YES!!

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
      TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
      Show
      -20% tint
      -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
      -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Clicky

Dont be jealous!!
        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Comment

Check Out My Internet Radio Show, Streaming At www.live365.com/stations/erndawg101

Or Download The Podcast Of Each Show at www.inthewolvesden.com

Comment

Truly i'm not hating cause I love guns, but seriously what would you use the assault rifles for? Silly wabbits!

Toyz

Comment

I'd still love to know what any of you guys do with all that in your house. Are you like the guy from Tremors or something?
                -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

assault rifles are used for assualts mostly
                  Check Out My Internet Radio Show, Streaming At www.live365.com/stations/erndawg101

Comment

Originally posted by WolvesDen
                    assault rifles are used for assualts mostly
                    Well that makes sense if you're a member of SWAT, but for normal civilians whats the point? Seems like overkill for hunting deer.
                    They do look badass though

Comment

i agree that it's overkill for hunting deer, even though you would get a lot more of them. LOL. But, if you're looking at 3, 4, 5 or maybe more breaking in to your home, then it could come in handy.

Comment

them deers is crazy

Comment

but seriously... think I've said this before, but the reason(s) I have mine...

Sport: I go through a couple hundred rounds weekly, I love shooting and always trying to get better/faster.

Hobby: Collecting stuff--sure beats a stamp collection, eh?

Personal defense: just in case--hopefully never take advantage of this one

and alot because, I'm an American, damn it, and I can

Comment

Originally posted by BlakkedOut
                            Truly i'm not hating cause I love guns, but seriously what would you use the assault rifles for? Silly wabbits!

Toyz
                            Haven't you seen Resident Evil MAN!!!!

Morg Fighting

Comment

hah... good reasons... honestly I wish I had those two assault rifles you posted.. they look awesome and i'm sure are a blast to shoot. I've always wanted to fire a fully automatic weapon, just never had the chance to.
                              Only gun I still own, which hasn't been fired in probably 3 years

Mossberg 500 12 Gauge

Comment

Working...
                              X