plz photochop this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plz photochop this

I'm considering getting a new hood for the 6. something like the mpd hood. I want to keep the car silver but I'd like to get the new hood painted black. Give the car kind of an old school muscle look. I was also thinking of doing some sort of decal on the hood or the car. Maybe something from pontiacs past like the screaming chicken or maybe white lettering down either side of the hood scoops saying "lX9 V6". Or maybe some side graphics on the doors like the old boss mustangs or cuda 440's had. also I just bought a set of 06 gtp rims so if you could throw them on too. Maybe someone could come up with their own "old school" muscle look for my car.

heres my car

thanks!

We had a silver one on here with a carbon hood.....

He got it off eBay...drove down to Flordia to get it.

Then wanted to sell it......who was that???

Pix are on here somewhere.
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

BowTie Boi I belive or something very similar to that

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

What era muscle car are you thinking about emulating?

My Progression Page: click here

Comment

anything really from the late 60's to early 70's would be fine. My favorite though is the 77 thru 81 trans am with the screaming chicken on the hood with the 6.6liter on the side of the hood scoop. I like it cause its unique and very pontiac.

something like this

IMG]

I was thinking of getting the mpd hood with the twin scoops. Paint only the hood black and do a silver screaming chicken and then do a silver LX9 down either side of both hood scoops. I think it would look pretty badass and give it a touch of retro muscle look.

Comment

The scoops take up most of the hood though. I mean if you did a really small scale one you could fit the body in between them and put the wings on the sccops or you could put a really small one under the scoops either way. I don't think it would look quite right on a sedan though.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

maybe a medium sized decal and have it overlay the scoops? I just think that leave the 6 monotone in color after adding the new hood would be kinda bland. I like what dodge did on the rams with the daytona and rumble bee packages. Also the new chargers with the daytona package look kinda nice. I just wanted to do something like that, but instead use something from pontiacs past. Maybe something gto instead?

Comment

put a judge decal on your one front fenderwell than heh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                  We had a silver one on here with a carbon hood.....

He got it off eBay...drove down to Flordia to get it.

Then wanted to sell it......who was that???

Pix are on here somewhere.
                  what?

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                  TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                  Show
                  -20% tint
                  -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                  -Professionally heated seats

Comment

It was just a stock hood that was wrapped in carbon fiber. It wasn't anything amazing. The car also had been lowered, custom stage 4 looking intake, and I forget what else.

Comment

Working...
                    X