This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC, SC, GA, surrounding areas interested

StreetVisions (club i am in) is at it again trying to plan a meet but this one is really short notice thats what happens sometimes lol.

The weekend of October 13th, our club is thinking about hitting the beach scene and having a meet get together whatever. Hit the dragstip (praying that they are still open, getting some word yes and some word no) otherwise we have the bars, clubs, other attractions and of course the beach to hit so I dont think it would be a complete loss. I know it gives crunch on reserving a hotel room my bad on that (not really MY bad but whatever)

So anyone up to hangout at the beach that weekend is all willing to come out, hang, party and what not!!

edit: guess it would help to say Myrtle Beach!

You know what? I might just plan on heading up that way then. My best friend lives in Florence. Have to talk to him and let you know.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Are you guys staying at any particular hotel? I want to see if my gf's family's timeshare points can get us a room

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

well my fiance and i are crashin at my moms house lol so freebie for us lol (and no we werent the ones to suggest the beach)

im thinking whatever is the cheapest and available is what everyone is going for really.

i think everyone might end up staying where ever that caters to their needs lol some can stay in slumps and some cant if you get what i am saying lol....damn spring breakers are used to everything lol.

popcicle- i have a few friends that live in florence

Comment

well, i'm down, i never been in myrtle, so it would be an experience for me and my wife. I just have to tll her in advance so she can take off work. But the meet would be great, besides it would be my first one.LOL
          I think the world is run by 'C' students.

Comment

i was just looking at the G6's you guys have, and i thought to myself....what the hell is the point f me going, i mean, my G6 aint that loaded

Comment

Ain't nothing wrong with that. Gotta start somewhere.

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

Doesn't matter if it's loaded or not, just being there is good enough. Mine's not loaded but it would fun to hang out.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

yeah dude its not a car show its just a meet and hang out deal thing. half the cars in the club i am in are so close to stock its not even funny. hell, mines close to stock, no massive mod (till after x-mas where my present is going to hopefully be my lip kit!!!) but other than that dude, its nothing special. just a chance to meet hang out and have a good time for a nice relaxing weekend with a little partying maybe

Comment

bump!

Comment

so when is the meet for NC

Comment

if you go back to the first post it said where the meet was going to be held but because of lack of people wanting to participate with this meet we are canceling it sorry guys.

there are always future meets though and ill post as those comes along.

check out this site btw dude. its the car club i am in.

you can sign up on the forum if you like and introduce yourself and what not

Comment

k bump! since we canceled the last meet, anyone want to put in input on a new date for a meet?

Comment

almost forgot, we're looking for new members so anyone interested let me know or go onto the site

Comment

i was ready to go down to SC on the 13th. I'm leaving this wednesday coz I'm moving down there. I was gonn stay until sunday, so me and my wife were gonna swing by myrtle.

Comment

Working...
                              X