Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Area G6 (TAG6) Decal (becoming 56k unfriendly...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Area G6 (TAG6) Decal (becoming 56k unfriendly...)

Figured I move the discussion of the new decal out here...

Came up with an idea to actually add "Toronto Area G6" at the bottom... which do you guys like better, with or without?

Text
    0%
    Without Text
    0%
    Puke-o-rama! Throw it away already!!!
    0%
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Also made a coupe version for you coupe people out there.

<-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.

Comment

wish there were enough of us in BC to warrant somethin like that here ... but it looks good so far
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 06 6SPD
        wish there were enough of us in BC to warrant somethin like that here ... but it looks good so far
        When you're talking about "us"... it's really only 8 so far.
        <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

LOL .. thats like 5 more than we have here
          sigpic

Comment

Still nothing compared to some bigger meets I've seen. I remember a while ago, I saw a Dodge Magnum meet, and they have like 12, or maybe more than that, can't remember.

But it looks like the Saturday one for us will have loads of people.
            <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

I like it better with the wording, but maybe in a different font (Pontiac font). Then maybe lose the G6 on the car, and the CN Tower..

If we get enough interest in these I'll have a bunch printed up.

sigpic
              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by 06 6SPD
                LOL .. thats like 5 more than we have here
                Beats 1.... If I had a meet.... it would be me and my car.
                The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

But didn't Kyle had that design a while ago? Took the outline of the car and put G6Performance.com under it.

I was thinking of putting Nathan Phillips Square in the background to make it look more balanced than the Tower.

The Pontiac fonts that are floating around are old and no longer used since the G6 came out. They switched to the typeface that are on our badges now, but I couldn't find the font for it. The one Kyle used was for the Grand Prix, and the other one was the font for the Sunfires. It would look weird (IMO) to put it with the G6.
                  <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

use the entire toronto skyline
                    The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

The problem with the skyline / cn tower is that it's way too big. The decal will be huge if you want any detail in it.

Find something that everyone agrees on and I'll do it up.

sigpic
                      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Looks a bit plain... IMO.

That's the same font as our gauge cluster
                        <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

maybe we could still have the G6 but in a smaller size?
                          2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
                          2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

I call dibs on the coupe version :P

If you remove the CN Tower then you need to put the text on the bottom to balance it out... what about a maple leaf behind the car to signify canada *just a thought*
                            2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
                            - 6 Speed Automatic
                            - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
                            - Chrome lower grill inserts
                            - Spoiler

Comment

I was thinking the Nathan Phillips, as on the Toronto City logo:

Like just the outline of it.
                              <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

Working...
                              X