Photoshop request: Two tone GM ground effects kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop request: Two tone GM ground effects kit

Has anyone ever seen a G6 or picture of one with the GM ground effects kit in a different color than the rest of the car? I am considering this idea on my GTP sedan (Gray metallic body & silver ground effects).

I tried playing with this idea on pontiac.com but it was hard to see the gray with silver combo. I think the black silver combo looked pretty good!!

If any of you photoshop gurus could do a mock up for me it would be greatly appreciated.
    I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually.
    James A. Baldwin

BTW-This thread contains pics of a black G6 with the single exhaust ground effects kit.

http://www.g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5555
    I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually.
    James A. Baldwin

Comment

It would help the photoshoppers if you posted a pic.
      G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
      Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
      Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
      20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Couple Photoshopped for you - IMO it looks great!

Black w/ Granite GM Body Kit

Granite w/ Silver GM Body Kit

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of two tone like that...kinda looks like it was primed and not painted yet. Just me.

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

Introducing the G6 Corolla Ricer Edition!

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
            - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
            - DS S3 Intake
            - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

reminds me of 80's Camaro and Mustangs when they both had gray ground effects. not sure if I like it but I defiantly don't hate it.
              ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
              .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

I agree that it looks primered and not painted - it's kinda ricey that way.

Comment

hmmm i think if you painted the grills in the black one to match, it would offset the primer look and look pretty decent

Comment

I think its hard see how these paint colors really look unless you see it in person. My car is granite metallic and it does looked like its shown here. Also the effects kit on the granite one looks white not silver IMO.

On another note Whats rice about this??? I can clearly recall all the 80's and 90's American autos (Buick, Oldsmobile, Chrysler, Fords, etc) with two tone upper/lowers. Some looked good and some didn't....but to each his own.

Thanks for posting the pictures Blakked Out.
                    James A. Baldwin

Comment

That looks pretty bad. I'd match it to the rest of the car.
                      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I agree. I don't like it at all. Although the more I see that body kit the more I want it (matching of course).

Comment

I just saw the Razzi kit on a sedan for the first time. I think I might end up going that route. If the Roush kit was in production I would get that one in a heartbeat.
                          James A. Baldwin

Comment

I like it.

My Progression Page: click here

Comment

ACIRE, you're welcome for the pics..
                              I think if you like it and have the cash to have it done, go for it... Just having the GM kit would make yours different then 98%(?) of the G6's on the road! Two tone it and it would be one of a kind!

Comment

Working...
                              X