how do i clean my seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i clean my seats

ok, i dont got the leather g6 but i got something esle.. i dont even knwo what kind of seats they are.. but im sure you guys do..

i got like a coffee, blowening up pen inks.. and all this other shit on it..

i try cleaning it but it doesnt come out too well.. so do any of you guys know a product i can buy on autozone or pepboys or whatever
    myspace.com/chanman321

try using an oxygen based cleaner like oxyclean or something. no guarantees, but it's your best bet next to re apohlstering.
    2005 G6 GT - slapstick - stealth grey mettalic - Leather, panoramic, heated seats, , 17'' chromes, Hyper White LED map, dome, and plate lights, 30% tint, intake resonator removed, and all other options available for 2005 GT. ECE spec projector headlight retrofit coming next.

Making the world go round since "1981"

Comment

I think your going to have to try and have it professionally removed. Just take it to a good detailers shop and they can do what they can. I don't think ink is gonna come out.

Comment

liquid hair spray in a pump bottle.. (cheap ass shit like white rain) will take out pen.
        Originally posted by Toyz
        Originally posted by simplyred
        what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
        As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

hmm im looking for a cleaner i can keep buying and use it incase of anything that happens in the future, i know the seats arent leather but its somethign esle..

i never seen it before, i have a cleaner im using right now.. form comes out and i wash it out pretty quick.. but problem is after like 1-2 weeks it comes back.. not the dirt the form.. so theres like a big water spot but its not wet its just a spot on the seat and its sick because i used it almost everyone in the car
          myspace.com/chanman321

Comment

Do i use water to clean the cloth seats??

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Prestone interior cleaner!!! It has a brush on the top of the red bottle. I worked in a plant running an acetelyne torch table along with the oiliest, greasiest CRAP you could ever deal with. It ruined my interior. I bought this stuff on sale after trying EVERYTHING else. It cleaned ALL that crap out of my seats ,arm rest, etc.. And the hairspray WILL work for the pen. DONT use the brush to hard though on the cloth, just light strokes or you'll end up making the seats look worn out. May take 3 or 4 treatments but it will come out.

Disclaimer (I, in know way gauruntee this product, or the other methods used for treatment, they just has worked for me in the past!!)

Comment

maybe thats why.. i brought myself at speedway.. it was pretty cheap but i think thats why it leaves a spot on the seats.. cuz i prolly brushed it too hard...

and for the pen mark, hairspray? any kind? after i spray it do i just brush it off?

errr.. i wish my cam was working so i can take these nasty spots on my seats
                myspace.com/chanman321

Comment

I just realized that you had leather, I thought it was cloth lol. Hairspray is a good cheap way of doing it but it's much better to use a leather cleaner like something from meguairs. Their leather cleaner cleaned out marker in my last car very easily.

A detailing spray will work also, you might just have to rub it in more.

Comment

no its not leather, its cloth then...

i have 2 cleaners that i got from the store.. it cleans the dirt, or whatever

but after a few hours it leaves a spot FROM THE cleaner, like a wet mark

i dont know if im using the right prodct or is it just the seats from the g6
                    myspace.com/chanman321

Comment

Probably the G6 because 2 other people were complaining about seats looking like ass (fading and color running)
                      Originally posted by Toyz
                      Originally posted by simplyred
                      what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                      As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Sorry I misread it, twice lol.

Try putting a little bit of vinegar in the cleaner, that will help rinse it out when your cleaning it.

Comment

Re: how do i clean my seats

goto autozone and get some engine starter, it comes in a spray can. The guy at the dealership told me this when a mechanic sat in my car with dirty hands and was working on my panaramic roof. Thats is what they used to clean my seats and ceiling. And my interior was all white cloth, now im a katzkin man.

Comment

Did you notice when the last post was dude? :P

Comment

This should go in the washing/detailing section

Comment

Working...
                              X