This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G6performance decals here for the Toronto GTA club

So I know that Bull09 wanted a set, who else asked for them?

I believe G6kristie, tonicipriani and redsun_ty.... borent did you say you wanted some?

can't recall who else asked me to get them ...first come first serve other then those who already asked...drop me a line

I just need one, I have another spare. Needed to replace mine since they are coming off...
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Sweet deal for the people who want 'em.

...although I swear I asked for a whole bunch at some point when I was in PA.

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

i want them Kat!
        2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
        2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

K kristie - will bring them to the OPC meet on the 22 - have the grey silver colour like I have on my car and looks like white to choose from...

Comment

i call dibs on silver!!!!
            2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
            2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

i'm getting a set of white opc decals so i'd prefer a set of white g6p decals to go along with

btw kat - i love the mirrors! so sexy!
              2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
              - 6 Speed Automatic
              - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
              - Chrome lower grill inserts
              - Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by g6kristie
                i call dibs on silver!!!!
                K then I believe Toni wanted silver as that is prob the colour he already had...Bull09 I am sure wants silver and Kristie...

that leaves only white as a choice...people had better put their dibs in now

Comment

Speaking of decals... Are we going to make our TAG6 ones?
                  <-- Gray G6? Click!
                  2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.

Comment

Got that in a vector format? I'll look into it if you do.

sigpic
                    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

If you guys already sent me your addy via PM then they will be on their way. If you did not, then follow what Ratskat's original post
                      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                        Got that in a vector format? I'll look into it if you do.
                        See if this works? I saved it from Photoshop and created the paths for it. Saved it in EPS.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0b43bp
                        <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

Originally posted by bull09
                          i'm getting a set of white opc decals so i'd prefer a set of white g6p decals to go along with

btw kat - i love the mirrors! so sexy!
                          Kris I am putting a set of the whites away for you and a set of silver for Kristie so far...

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
                            Speaking of decals... Are we going to make our TAG6 ones?
                            I love that - but where on the car to put it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
                              If you guys already sent me your addy via PM then they will be on their way. If you did not, then follow what Ratskat's original post
                              thanks Toyz...I am sure they will be gone by this weekend

Comment

Working...
                              X