This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last minute meet at Kennedy Commons Sept.16/07

If anyone is in the Toronto Area and wants to meet up today we are having a last minute meet at Kennedy Commons at 4pm today.

401 COLLECTOR to Kennedy, straight through the lights and you're there. Near Tim Horton's

If you are interested msg me and I will msg you my cell so you can arrange to find us...I will check the board till 2:30

Due to the cold weather it's getting harder and harder to arrange so we want to try and fit some more meets in....

Sorry I couldn't make it guys. This project of mine is being treated pretty seriously by my group, and they won't let me out. Our demo is next next week and we still have tons to do.
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

It's ok Calvin - we forgive you..here are pics you missed out in being in

Comment

So Lawrence got his car back??
        <-- Gray G6? Click!
        2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
          So Lawrence got his car back??
          He has not fixed it yet but it is nothing that would stop him driving.. it's two deep gouges around the licence plate area on the bumper...basically where the licence plate screws of the other persons car dug in when the car hit his... expensive to fix but nothing that makes the car undrivable..

Comment

Ah... so that's why Brent had to cover him up... :P
            <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

Kat - you forgot to label our stupid drunk/high friends at the AMC... what a bunch of morons.

All in all - a very fun meet (it's always nice to see you guys) even though Calvin's too busy for us :P

Can't wait for next week's meet @ the same place.
              2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
              - 6 Speed Automatic
              - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
              - Chrome lower grill inserts
              - Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by bull09
                Kat - you forgot to label our stupid drunk/high friends at the AMC... what a bunch of morons.

All in all - a very fun meet (it's always nice to see you guys) even though Calvin's too busy for us :P

haha....those idiots over there smoking weeds should of called the police. I don't see them on the picture maybe Kat censenored it out.

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Originally posted by redsun_ty
                  Originally posted by bull09

haha....those idiots over there smoking weeds should of called the police. I don't see them on the picture maybe Kat censenored it out.
                  LOL - those gals were far gone...to call my car black - looped they were

Comment

Damn.....sorry to have missed you guys. Denise was working so I sat around all afternoon watching the NASCAR race. Would have rather been out in the sunshine with all of you. I guess I'll have to remember to check this board during weekends and not just during the week.
                    Won't be able to make this weekends meet...off to Ottawa.
                    Take care all.
                    '07 Vert. GT. Blue-Gold Crystal Metallic, 3.5L., Ebony Leather.

Comment

Originally posted by Mid Life Crisis 33
                      Damn.....sorry to have missed you guys. Denise was working so I sat around all afternoon watching the NASCAR race. Would have rather been out in the sunshine with all of you. I guess I'll have to remember to check this board during weekends and not just during the week.
                      Won't be able to make this weekends meet...off to Ottawa.
                      Take care all.

It would have been nice to see you again! Too bad about next weekend too...we want a big g6 showing - lol can't let those sunfire and grand am's take over!

Comment

Working...
                      X