Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License Frame Plate

Hey guys,

I don't know if any of you interest just a thought g6 performance license frame plate for your g6?? Think is a good idea?

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

yea, that's a decent idea, i've been looking for a black frame for my black car bc i want to hide some of the white on my plate. i thought about the black one that says G6, but since im not debadging, i decided against it. i wouldn't want anything that really stands out though, just plain and simple.
    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

I think I'm going to go with the smoke cover, yeahhhh its a cop magnet but so is half the other shit on the car haha!
      Originally posted by Toyz
      Originally posted by simplyred
      what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
      As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Originally posted by simplyred
        I think I'm going to go with the smoke cover, yeahhhh its a cop magnet but so is half the other shit on the car haha!
        HAHAHA that's a good one, why don't you just paint a dunkin donuts sign on your door.

How much flack have you gotten for the tinted windows?

BTW how much for the black covers? It can't cover the sticker though.

Moving people and goods safely, efficiently and sustainably across Ontario to improve quality of life and support a globally competitive economy.

The sticker goes on the top right.
        Canadian 2006 G6 GT Coupe, Black Leather, 8-spkr Monsoon, 17" chrome rims, SolarGuard HP Charcoal 22%, Trunk protector & roll carpet, Silver tire valve covers and a driver with a .

Comment

Originally posted by blkGTPcoupe
          yea, that's a decent idea, i've been looking for a black frame for my black car bc i want to hide some of the white on my plate. i thought about the black one that says G6, but since im not debadging, i decided against it. i wouldn't want anything that really stands out though, just plain and simple.
          If someone will make it I be the first one to buy!! Come on guys!!

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

I just bought another G6 one off ebay because the previous one I had got destroyed this winter from road salt. This one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PONTI...spagenameZWDVW

For $13 why not.
            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Doctor Speed

Perhaps you can get a deal with these guys and offer them through the site!

http://www.gunthergifts.com/perlicplatfr.html

John
              Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                I just bought another G6 one off ebay because the previous one I had got destroyed this winter from road salt. This one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PONTI...spagenameZWDVW

For $13 why not.
                how did it destroy it by the salt? cannot just wash it? it said rust free

Comment

The one I saw on the group buy section is the still available to buy somewhere? I checked ebay dun have it !! they have the one just saids g6 i want to the one say pontaic g6 anyone know!

Comment

Originally posted by redsun_ty
                    Originally posted by GTPGuy82

For $13 why not.
                    how did it destroy it by the salt? cannot just wash it? it said rust free
                    I don't know, there were a whole bunch of little bumps on it, kinda like the chrome surface bubbled. Hundreds of them. It looks horrible.
                    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Working...
                    X