Amp And Speakers Installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amp And Speakers Installed

Hey ladies and gents. I got one more add on today. I went to a local shop here in Bossier City, Louisiana. Shout out to Audio Concepts & Tint. They really hooked me up on the install and it has that professional look that everyone wants. No wires showing from under the dash or in the trunk. If I want to see wires all I have to do is let down the backseat and presto, they they are, lol. The amp is not as powerful as it should be and I will get that replaced later and then put the existing one on my Infinity 6x9's. Anyway, here's a pic or two.

"DUB G6" 20" Diablo Fatboy Rims, DUB badge on the trunk, DUB 20" badges on both fenders, Pioneer Premier DEH-P680MP Cd/MP3 player, Scosche GMLan Kit, Two Rockford Fosgate 12's, Rockfard Fosgate Amp. Tint 20% Rear/40% Front.

Next: Aftermarket headlights, Remove Pinstripes, DVD player In The Glove Compartment & Two Tv's In The Headrest With Wireless Headphones. There Is No G6 Cleaner Than Mine.

Nice, how do they hit? I'm in the middle of installing a system right now. I'll probably mount the amp right on top of the sub-box though since it's big enough, don't really wanna drill into the seats.
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Right, dude, if he would have asked me where I wanted the amp, I would have told him, it looks cool though so it's not a big deal unless I take that amp out and replace it, but once I get comfortable with a good product, it's hard to let go unless it burns out. They hit nice, very nice, but when I put a better amp on them, they will sound even better. See, the reason I didn't get a better amp when I got them is because I bought it as a package deal, I figured I would give this amp a chance until I decide to get another one, but the way it sounds, I won't be making any changes soon.
      "DUB G6" 20" Diablo Fatboy Rims, DUB badge on the trunk, DUB 20" badges on both fenders, Pioneer Premier DEH-P680MP Cd/MP3 player, Scosche GMLan Kit, Two Rockford Fosgate 12's, Rockfard Fosgate Amp. Tint 20% Rear/40% Front.

Next: Aftermarket headlights, Remove Pinstripes, DVD player In The Glove Compartment & Two Tv's In The Headrest With Wireless Headphones. There Is No G6 Cleaner Than Mine.

Comment

Looks good - they did a good job on the install. what are the specs on the amp/subs/box?
        Originally posted by colinpeddle
        They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
        That here, by G6er law, we lie
        Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
        THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

That looks good. They did a great job and i guess with the plastic on the back of the seats it makes it easy to mount the amp to. Enjoy :smoke:
          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio ... ctID=14234

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio ... ctID=14319

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp ... 2287759557

these are the websites with the best possible explanation of what I have. Also I think that onlinecarstereo.com website is a great site to order from.

Comment

I think I'm going to go with one 10 thats angled towards the seats from the pocket behind the wheel well, if that makes any sense haha that way I loose nooo space in the trunk basically what so ever!
              Originally posted by Toyz
              Originally posted by simplyred
              what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
              As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Sounds like a good idea SimplyRed.

I really wish we had levers inside the car to pull down the seat backs. Then you wouldnt have to get out of the car everytime you wanted to show off your amp.

L8R,
                Sterling
                2006 G6 GT Black 4 Door. Remote Start, Black Heated Leather, Three Spoke Wheel w/ cruise and Radio Controls,RED calipers by DupliColor, 27% Tint,Vent Visors, Hood Lift Kit, Nokya Artic White H/L Bulbs. 2 10" Infinity Subs w/960RMS Amp.
                http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/slrkappa/ ... EBJMLIV8fX
                USMC F18 Jet Mechanic.

Comment

yeah, I understand the trunk space issue cause what happens when I have to change my tire, I am gonna have to move the box around just to get the spare out

Comment

Working...
                  X