Angel eyes project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel eyes project

I remember attempting this with my cougar. I actually completed them, but never got around to installing them on the car. They're basically a cheap way of getting the "angel eyes" look in your headlights, kinda like BMWs have. The mod itself is pretty easy, but the diameter of them may be different on the G6 headlights. Since we have a separate plastic piece that comes out of the headlights, it'd be easy to mount these.

Of course you can get pre-made angel eye kits made out of higher quality materials...but just thought I'd throw these up to see what you guys thought of them. I know they're on a Honda site, but a lot of people over on the cougar forums have completed the mod successfully, and it looks pretty badass.

-Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

AFAIK there aren't any premade Angels for us G6 owners yet.
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

man....them things would look tooo nice on the g6! :smoke:
      "IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING"

Comment

they would look nice but I don't feel like taking my housings apart
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

^ Yea me neither. I've done my share of that.
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Working...
          X