Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request: A few things for the Malibu

Things I'd like to see:

-Tinted windows (NC is 35% legal, which is what I'll go for)
    -Lowered (looking at the Eibach's, 1.5" drop)
    -Rims

Thanks a bunch! Let me know if you want different angles, etc. I have some others stashed around.

Car pic:

Rims:

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Tint is easiest to do when the windows are all the way up.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
    - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
    - DS S3 Intake
    - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Whoops, didn't even notice that. No biggie on the tint then if the crack makes it difficult. I don't have a side-on picture that was taken when they were up

Mods: Vector 93 ECM/TCM, Addco prototype 7/8" rear sway bar, Powerslot Cryo rotors, Hawk ceramic pads, Yokohama AVID W4S 245/45/18 on Cobalt SS/TC wheels, Pioneer DEH-P6900UB, Alpine PDX-1.600 pushing a 12" Kicker L7, Scosche DIC, Peripheral steering wheel control kit

Comment

here, i went out to your car and rolled them up for your lazy ass.

Comment

^
          2006 Pontiac G6 GTP Sedan - CRAB CAB, VMS 93 octane Tune, GT-R Exhaust, Eibach Prokit Springs, 35% Quartz tint, Colormatched GTP rims, Red Calipers

Comment

damn that is probably the nicest Malibu I have ever seen - no joke.
            2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
            Black/Black coupe

Comment

I think the Malibu SS' look hella awesome!
              2006 Pontiac G6 GTP Sedan - CRAB CAB, VMS 93 octane Tune, GT-R Exhaust, Eibach Prokit Springs, 35% Quartz tint, Colormatched GTP rims, Red Calipers

Comment

Blue Malibu SSs are nice You forget about em because you never see them. I have yet to see one in person, only on this site. They look so much better than the rental-fodder Malibu LTs I see every day.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                - DS S3 Intake
                - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Originally posted by drunkenmaxx
                  here, i went out to your car and rolled them up for your lazy ass.

Thanks man!

And thanks for all the compliments as well. I've never seen another SS on the road around here, and I get so many compliments from people everywhere I go. I just wish I could keep her this clean all the time

Comment

So no more choppin love for the Malibu?

Comment

I saved the pic to my machine last night with intent of 'shopping it for you... But I had to reformat a couple weeks ago and haven't reinstalled Photoshop yet. Since my wife works off shortcuts and has no idea how Windows Explorer works, and I'm trying a new quicklaunch menu app to try to keep the desktop cleaner this time, I've been spending my time getting things to where she can use them.

I'll get to it, I promise

Comment

Forgive my lack of skills, but here's a quick idea for you:

Comment

^That looks awesome.

http://www.sharpshooterv1.com/index.php?act=idx

Comment

it's good except I think it's lowered a bit too much in my opinion, I like to see some wheel well not having where it looks like the tire is behind the fender, maybe it's just the picture

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
                            Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
                            Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
                            -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

LOL... Yeah, I messed with how far to lower it for quite a while. Which is funny, because that really just consisted of hitting the up and down arrow keys until it was where I liked it. I'm sure it's a little lower than it should be, but for some reason I've always liked to see cars slammed all the way down.

The whole chop only took like 45 minutes, so I guess I could do it again but a little higher if someone really wants to see that. Unfortunately lowering is a lot easier than raising, and I didn't save the psd file, so I'd be starting all over again.

Comment

Working...
                              X