This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welding shops?

Anyone know of some welding shops in Scarborough or the GTA? I'm planning on getting my chrome tip installed. How much would it usually cost?
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Re: Welding shops?

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
    Anyone know of some welding shops in Scarborough or the GTA? I'm planning on getting my chrome tip installed. How much would it usually cost?
    Not sure but when I get mine done - my daughters b/f is going to do it - he has a welding machine - he builds his racecars so believe you me he needs it

I could ask how much he would charge if you like...but he is all the way up north in Stroud...just watched him race at Sunset speedway tonight - no crash tonight - *sigh of relief*

Comment

That's... um... pretty far...

I'll ask around here first. Thanks for offering.
      <-- Gray G6? Click!
      2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.

Comment

Way back when -one muffler shop was trying to talk me into fabbing up a dummy pipe they would weld to the muffler and run to the other side with
        the tip I provided for a grand total of $60.

Nooo I didnt go that route. but it should be cheaper than that
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Yes it is a long drive - and I could not guarantee when he could do it either as he is always so busy on the racecar - let me know what you find - at some point I want to put larger exhaust tips on too...the performance ones are still too small

Comment

Welded it on now...

http://www.g6performance.com/forum/view ... highlight=

Did it down the street for 40 bucks, done in 15 minutes, didn't even need to make an appointment. Those guys seem to just specialize in exhausts. The whole shop is filled with them.
            <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
              Welded it on now...

http://www.g6performance.com/forum/view ... highlight=

Did it down the street for 40 bucks, done in 15 minutes, didn't even need to make an appointment. Those guys seem to just specialize in exhausts. The whole shop is filled with them.
              Kewl - I might not wait to get mine done then - will look around tomorrow

Comment

Working...
              X