Rear drivers side seat number.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear drivers side seat number.

Ive got a 2006 coupe gtp , I was out with this girl the other night and she was smoking and so do I thats why I allowed her to smoke and her cig didnt quite make it out the window when she tossed it. it landed in my back seat on the bottom part of my seat and burned a little hole. id like to replace just the bottom part is there a part number avaiable for just the bottom part or do I have to order the whole drivers side rear seat.

Chrome grilles,GM SB,HP Tuners Custom Tune,Mobil 1 Synthetic,15% tint,Custom GTP Floormats,Tinted Taillights, DS Stage 3, GXP Rims.

From what I can tell, you're going to have to replace the whole lower seat (drivers and passengers side) as it is all one piece.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

they are buckets in the back...im at work right now so I cant got check.

Chrome grilles,GM SB,HP Tuners Custom Tune,Mobil 1 Synthetic,15% tint,Custom GTP Floormats,Tinted Taillights, DS Stage 3, GXP Rims.

Comment

Can't replace the whole lower seat. Only way to fix the problem would be to replace the seat cover (read fabric). That is not an easy task to do, and would not recommend it if you are inexperienced.

Might wanna reconsider letting people smoke if they can't properly dispose of their butts (which, IMHO, is NOT throwing them out the window either)...
        2009 PONTIAC G8
        MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteGTP06
          I have a coupe, and I've taken out the rear seat. It is all one piece, believe me.

It'd probably be cheaper to just do the fabric like said above.

sigpic
          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
            Originally posted by WhiteGTP06
            I have a coupe, and I've taken out the rear seat. It is all one piece, believe me.

It'd probably be cheaper to just do the fabric like said above.

i guess im just going to find a someone that can repair the leather and make it disappear. i didnt think she would have a problem with throwing the butt out the window, but we were moving at like 50 mph and the wind caught it and brought it back in. stupid broad, lol.

Comment

Get a $5 ashtray, use it while in motion, and dump it when parked.

This is not rocket science

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
              - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
              - DS S3 Intake
              - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

I love how smokers think its perfectly acceptable to just toss their butts all over the place, wherever they happen to be standing, or at whoever may be driving behind them. And don't bother fixing the seat. If you smoke in the car then all the upholstery will be ruined anyway.

-d
                2007 Pontiac G6 GT Sedan 3.5L VVT V6 Granite/Black
                Sun 'n Sound, DupliColor Red Calipers, Mobil 1 Oil System
                GM Strut Brace, MPR Cold Air Intake
                Vector Stealth PCM Tune 93 Octane
                Kicker ZX400.1 Amp, 12" Orion Subwoofer
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2686122

Comment

Originally posted by metalliqaz
                  I love how smokers think its perfectly acceptable to just toss their butts all over the place, wherever they happen to be standing, or at whoever may be driving behind them. And don't bother fixing the seat. If you smoke in the car then all the upholstery will be ruined anyway.

-d
                  Where do you get that all smokers think that?

On topic: Hope you get it fixed without too much cost.
                  G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                  Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                  Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                  20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeGTP
                    Get a $5 ashtray, use it while in motion, and dump it when parked.

This is not rocket science
                    2009 PONTIAC G8
                    MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Working...
                    X