Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine Cover Design

I thought of sticking badges on the engine cover:

Just to set it aside from Malibus. Pontiac letters will come from another G6, arrow emblem from a Wave.

How does that look?

Another thing I need to sort out is the type of adhesive to use that can withstand that heat.
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

how would you mount it there, arent those lines raised that you're placing it on? you might have to put it on the flat part at the top. other than that it looks good.
    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

I guess for that one I would need to engrave a gap outline into it. Anyone got a Dremel? :P
      <-- Gray G6? Click!
      2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
      2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
      Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

^ That would look hot. You could just grind down those sections where the badge would be.
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

What might hold it on is some engine lock tight thats in the blue, red, yellow colors at auto zone cuz that you need for when you work on engines and of corse that high heat.
          2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
          Gotta have it Green color
          Brembo brake package
          420 HP 5.0L
          Ford Racing Power Pack
          GT500 track pack differential cover
          BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Working...
          X