2008 Details Finally on Pontiacs Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Details Finally on Pontiacs Site

I checked like.. an hour and 1/2 ago when I was on the forum, and literally just now, i think Midnight Eastern, all the 2008 Priceing and details game out.

Schedule service for your vehicle at your local Certified Service provider using our dealer locator tool. View our available services today.

Zomg! I've been waiting to see that a Blue GXP would look like with that hood.... so I tell how nice it would look on my '06
    I didn't know you could get the Hammerhead on the Sedan GXP I might get that and throw it on and replace the dinky flat "spoiler" my Sedan has. Not to mention the hood... GTXP hybrid Anyone?
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

wow thats pretty cool, so long gtp it was nice knowing you! wow I actually took a longer look at the site so the street package doesn't cost anything to add to the car and there is a gmpp exhaust system out for our cars now.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

still no G8 though

What's up with that dealer-installed exhaust system for $800?!
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
        still no G8 though

What's up with that dealer-installed exhaust system for $800?!
        GM got the hint once they saw how many dealers threw in the GT-R as an option.
        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms

2005 CGM GTO.
        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Well I wish GM would have checked these forums and got a hint about the front grille
          -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

GTXP hybrid Anyone?
            I was thinking the same thing...that hood looks SWEET. Think I could get it as a graduation present come December???
            See this is why I hate the new model years, stuff my car doesn't have.
            2007 G6 Base V6 Sport Package
            Blue-Gold Crystal Metallic
            Panoramic Sun Roof

Comment

I just looked at the sedan the hammerhead doesn't look bad on it better than on the coupe I think.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Originally posted by Coupe_GTP
                I just looked at the sedan the hammerhead doesn't look bad on it better than on the coupe I think.
                huh? Where's the option to put a hammerhead on the sedan?
                -Mike #1

Comment

Click on the GXP sedan than put the street package on it.

Comment

The more and more I look at it the more and more I want that hammerhead for my 2006 GTP Sedan... Anyone know when the part numbers will be available for any of the GXP models? I must know!!

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

I wonder what's up with the Ecotec and 3.5L being downrated around 5hp each..

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                      - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                      - DS S3 Intake
                      - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

wow thats pretty cool, so long gtp it was nice knowing you! wow I actually took a longer look at the site so the street package doesn't cost anything to add to the car and there is a gmpp exhaust system out for our cars now.
                        The street package is $990.

Looking at the sedan, I'm surprised just how badly it came out. Aside from the decent factory wheels and the hood, everything on that car is bad, bad, bad! Even without the street package, you get the body kit with the ugly ass front grilles, and a rear diffuser that looks worse than I thought it would. Even the side skirts don't fit the car. And I don't know why people are getting excited over the hammerhead, it doesn't match with the rest of the car at ALL.

R.I.P., GTP.

[/rant]

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                        - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                        - DS S3 Intake
                        - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Wow. I always thought the hammerhead would look ridiculous on a sedan. But it doesn't. It looks fantastic.

http://www.sharpshooterv1.com/index.php?act=idx

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                            The more and more I look at it the more and more I want that hammerhead for my 2006 GTP Sedan... Anyone know when the part numbers will be available for any of the GXP models? I must know!!
                            Some parts they already have the numbers for, as in, the rocker moldings and the rear bumper. They have the part numbers out, but GM has no stock of the parts. Everything else, they don't have numbers on yet. Hopefully next month, when I get the update for my catalog, it'll be on there.

Comment

Also, add a few options and you have a $30,000 car. The one consolation is, when you add the exhaust system, the car is up to about 260 hp.

Did anyone notice in the disclaimer section, that air intake systems are mentioned?
                              2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
                              Forge Motorsports BPV
                              CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
                              HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
                              HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

Working...
                              X