sold the 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sold the 6

Well it was fun for about a year, just wasnt for me. Going from a truck to a car was a mistake, so tonight I'm picking up an 07 sierra. But the good news for some of you guys is that I will be selling the DIC with the long ass harness I made here shortly. Its not pretty, but everything is there and works. So peace out for now guys...
    2007 GMC Sierra ECSB Z71 4x4

Each to their own, have fun with your new truck.
    2009 Panther Black G8 GT
    334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

congrats and good luck!
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

have fun with the truck, I've thought about doing the same!
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Good luck with the truck.
          G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
          Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
          Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
          20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Why give up one for the other, the only decision you should have to make is which one to drive that day.... :wacko:

Congrats on the new truck and i hope it serves you well!
            Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
              Why give up one for the other, the only decision you should have to make is which one to drive that day.... :wacko:

Congrats on the new truck and i hope it serves you well!
              It looks like Santa is real happy to see a GTO.

Good luck with your Sierra... the new ones are fantastic.
              2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
              - 6 Speed Automatic
              - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
              - Chrome lower grill inserts
              - Spoiler

Comment

Congrats on the Sierra. Sorry to see you go.

Comment

Working...
                X