My Bug deflector & window visor came in today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Bug deflector & window visor came in today

not sure if i like bug deflector yet love the window visors wont be puttin them on till warmer weather might do bug this weekend & i am droping my car off tomorrow to get alarm put on it i am sure it will cost big$
    My Best 1/4mile time 14.94 auto gtp

good. definitely get some pics up pf the window visors as soon as possible. i'd like to see what they look like on the coupe.
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Yeah def post some pics, love to see what they look like.

Comment

PICS PICS PICS
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Well i have my alarm on my car now love it
          its got a pager & i changed the car starter this one starts way way father away i like it much better now i can start in from inside my work :P

Comment

Bug deflector on

i will put window things on this week if it gets warm like they say it will[/url]

Comment

Sorry, but the bug deflector isn't doing much for me.

I think a bra would look better and serve the same purpose, even if you just use the hood portion of it.
              -Kevin
              2006 G6 Sedan GT (12/31/2005 - 11/5/2006. RIP)
              2007 G6 Sedan GTP (finally arrived 1/9/2007)

Comment

Yeah I agree... I think the bug gaurd would do more if it covered where the headlights were, it seems small and misses about 10 inches of the hood.
                Originally posted by Toyz
                Originally posted by simplyred
                what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

the bra looks like ass would never put one on a car again they make the paint go funny rust & hold mostier in no thanks i was not really going for looks more for stones & that

Comment

well I was trying to like talk down about it... I just always thought that bug deflectors were supposed to at least block the whole front of the hood but both sides of the hood arent going to get protected, thats all I was saying
                    Originally posted by Toyz
                    Originally posted by simplyred
                    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing the window visors
                      -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

Comment

hmmm not too bad lookin!
                          -Mike #1

Comment

Ooooooh the vent visor thingy's are HOT as hel! Least I know what they will look like on my clone version of your GTP! :smoke:

Maybe I didn't read or missed it, where'd ya get em and how much?
                            Straight up Pimp Trollin'
                            2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
                            w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Originally posted by CoupeOfG6
                              Ooooooh the vent visor thingy's are HOT as hel! Least I know what they will look like on my clone version of your GTP! :smoke:

Maybe I didn't read or missed it, where'd ya get em and how much?
                              Care to enlighten me as to what a clone GTP is?
                              06 G6 GTP Black, Panoramic Sunroof, 3 Spoke Steering wheel, 6 Disc CD Player, Ebony Leather Seats, RED LED Interior Lights. 3rd brake light by http://www.grafxwerks.com, Running Mobil1

Comment

Working...
                              X