G6 GXP 2 door photo w/ factory wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G6 GXP 2 door photo w/ factory wheels

This car is now starting to grow on me. The wheels make a huge difference. If they kept the spoked wheels i never would have even considered it

2008 G6 GXP Sedan. Sun and Sound Package, Preferred Package and Street Package

Are they cladded crap? Im not liking mine more and more.

Look great but bend oh so easily.
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

I have seen that pic before. The wheels on the car appear to be 19" with low profile tires, both of which will not be on a production vehicle. Also, the car is lowered.
      2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
      Forge Motorsports BPV
      CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
      HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
      HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

They need to stop blatantly lying that the 3.6L is the most powerful V6 in the mid-size class

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
        - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
        - DS S3 Intake
        - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

That pic is production direct from the 2008 pontiac catalog. Those are the standard 18" wheels, the option wheel is a black chrome version of those.

The guy who scanned that also scanned the production photos of the G8
          2008 G6 GXP Sedan. Sun and Sound Package, Preferred Package and Street Package

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeGTP
            They need to stop blatantly lying that the 3.6L is the most powerful V6 in the mid-size class
            I don't know if it is SAE certified, the new Accord 3.5 V6 is rated at 268 hp, same as the Camry. The Altima is rated at 270 hp, while the Passat is 280 hp, and so on.
            This must be an old Pontiac catalog.

Comment

They're going to have to increase the HP in the GXP in 2009 to at least 270 to remain competitive...
              2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
              - 6 Speed Automatic
              - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
              - Chrome lower grill inserts
              - Spoiler

Comment

Supposedly, Road & Track got the Aura XR to outrun the Accord and Camry, though. American peak horsepower is usually lower but means more because of decent torque curves. But still, it's not the best out there, just above average.

That being said, horsepower sells cars, not actual performance.

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

Those chrome-tech wheels are usually the cladded ones, aren't they? I like the design of those wheels though.

Originally posted by Nick Barese
                  That pic is production direct from the 2008 pontiac catalog. Those are the standard 18" wheels, the option wheel is a black chrome version of those.

The guy who scanned that also scanned the production photos of the G8
                  Damn!

Comment

no matter how many times i see the G6 GXP- they just screwed up tremendously with the front fasica....repeat with the saying "bugs bunny" or "bucky beaver"

Comment

With exception to the grillz, i like the GXP over the G8 for looks. That is one good looking car
                      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Yea, but considering the grilles are there, it pretty much ruins the whole thing.

The G8 is one of the best looking new cars I've seen in years

I'm liking those factory GXP wheels though...I wonder how much they'll cost.

- DS S3 Intake

Comment

I like the first one but that last one looks like the Mustang Fanblades......no thanks.
                          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by HotG6GTP
                            no matter how many times i see the G6 GXP- they just screwed up tremendously with the front fasica....repeat with the saying "bugs bunny" or "bucky beaver"
                            Your right. I enjoy my razzi front better with my recessed grillz

Comment

I like those rims on the GXP, however the bucky beaver front end has to be toned down a bit.
                              '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

Working...
                              X