X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ongoing Izn Trbl saga...

As mentioned in the previous thread:

http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8654

september 5th will be the 5 month mark since i first received pictures from izntrbl of my "alleged" projector lights.

since then, i've received only a few emails, most of them seemingly riddled with excuses as to why i haven't received them yet.

i've tried, very, VERY hard to be patient. he seems like a nice guy, and i keep convincing myself they're coming any day now. but i'm starting to wonder if i should just say f**k it, to hell with him, and initiate a chargeback with my credit card company. so, instead of struggling with my own decision, i feel it most effective to poll the audience. tell me your thoughts...and if anyone knows/communicates with izntrbl, could someone PLEASE ask him wtf his deal is????

2009 PONTIAC G8
    MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Not even a question... I would have done so a long long time ago.

JMO

Comment

Yea I would issue a complaint and get my money back if its been this long I doubt you will ever see them so good luck with that.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

"Number one, I think we have been exemplary in our patience."

2007 Member of the Year - Blue Man Group
        Originally posted by shi-fu
        Panda, we do not wash our pits in the pool of sacred tears...

Comment

no question. I can see things coming up and delays and whatnot but the lack of communication is unacceptable. It takes only a few minutes to send an email.
          '07 GT Sedan Granite Metallic: http://www.fquick.com/achg6gt

Comment

Yes!
            WTF is that guys problem? Sorry you got the run around fish.
            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
            Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
            Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
            20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

5 months?? yeyas
              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

i say get your money back and get in contact with haknslash on http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/ and see if he would be willing to work something out. just browse through the pictures/videos section of that site for threads started by him....his work always blows my mind.

Comment

hell ya, and then i would get my set of headlights u sent him back

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson
                    hell ya, and then i would get my set of headlights u sent him back
                    don't see how i'll get them back...
                    2009 PONTIAC G8
                    MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

if he gets them back, he would have the finished lights

and we wouldnt be talking about this

goodluck either way

Comment

I say yes.

Too bad...I was looking forward to seeing these.

Comment

id be pissed off. thats just bad business considering he would have a ton of people from this forum that would be sending him money if he had done it right!
                          '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

You mean if he had done it at all.
                            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                            Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                            Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                            20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

I am looking for feedback on both sides of the table.

Someone voted no. Could they please elaborate on why they feel I shouldn't? I assure you I will not chastise you or anything. I'm genuinely looking for information.
                              2009 PONTIAC G8
                              MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Working...
                              X