Dont look now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont look now

Hey i finally got some batteries and put in my camera so here is some pics, please excuse the salt all over the car, ill get some better pics once i get it washed in wax when it warms up

here is trunk with how i debadged it, maybe not must of not uploaded it

Looks nice. I wanted to get blue or black.
    2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

Car's lookin' good man. I like that color on the G6.
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

^-- what he said! Looks gooooooood :smoke:
        2006 G6 GTP Coupe
        :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
        :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
        :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Errr. Must be hard to keep it clean with those roads.

sigpic
          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I love that color! looks good. Thats what I wanted, but they would have had to order it, and I got the last sedan on the lot. They gave me a great deal on it, considering Ive bought all 8 cars ive had.
            06' G6 GT SEDAN,LIQUID SILVER,35%TINT, HARDWIRE RADAR,REMOTE START,PAN. SUNROOF,NOKYA HEADLIGHT AND FOG BULBS,BLUE REVERSE LIGHTS,HID ON THERE WAY,SPOILER TO BE INSTALLED

Comment

Originally posted by E-G6GT06
              I love that color! looks good. Thats what I wanted, but they would have had to order it, and I got the last sedan on the lot. They gave me a great deal on it, considering Ive bought all 8 cars ive had.
              Yeah for mine i got them to do a dealer trade for exactly the car i wanted. That's my second time doing that and it went pretty well, though i had to wait a bit until there was a big enough crop of G6 Coupes in the region. I think i literally bought the first GT black coupe in the city, and i haven't seen anothe rone since.
              Canadian 2006 G6 GT Coupe, Black Leather, 8-spkr Monsoon, 17" chrome rims, SolarGuard HP Charcoal 22%, Trunk protector & roll carpet, Silver tire valve covers and a driver with a .

Comment

yeh i actually had to order mine too

and yes tom it sucks trying to keep it clean with our roads, especially my street, since half of it is blacktop and the other half is rock, and my neighbors like to drive to fast on the rock so dust goes everywhere

plus the salt and crap, but hopefully when gets warmer and stuff that wont be a problem and it will shine real nice

Comment

Awesome color, man!!!
                  Originally posted by TLS2000
                  It's all fun and games, until someone gets skull fucked.

SSSS member #2

Comment

Looks good, i like that color. :warped:
                    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

here is the debadged back, bit salty/dusty

Comment

i'd say, i dont think my cars been that dirty since i got it in august
                        -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                        Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

oh it was washed the day before

Comment

must be some shitty roads in west virginia. the roads here arent near that bad
                            -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                            Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

haha my car looked ten times worse here in Jersey...that black is killin' me.
                              -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Working...
                              X