How Very RUDE! I can't believe this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Very RUDE! I can't believe this

I washed my car yesterday and as I am cleaning the rims I notice I am missing my the stem valve cap. I had bought chrome stem valve caps and painted them all red with the Caliper paint. Looks sharp. Apparently too sharp. I proceeded to the next three tires and all were missing. Someone stole them! I was flabbergasted... Like they aren't expensive -just a few dollars - you would think someone wouldn't be as cheap as that...but they were.

So bought new ones last night...put them on the car - still chrome..will paint them later.

Very Very Rude!

That sucks. You took the time to paint 'em and some idiot says, "Oh look! Pretty caps!"

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

must have been a stoner or something

well thats like at the auto show when it comes to town. by the last day knobs are missing, caps are missing its like whose that desperate

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
      Originally posted by snowmanG6
      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

i had someone steal the centercaps to my 5.0 back years ago at the mall.

boy, if i ever caught that little F'er....well you know the rest.

they go for 200$ a set online, so it could be worse
        -Lucy-
        2006 Silver Gt Coupe
        3.5 l v6, alloy 17"s
        sun and sound package, leather package.

Cardomain Site:
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2663987

Comment

that's ok a while ago I bought the chrome pontiac valve caps with the black arrowhead emblem on them, and somebody stole one. Yes one. So I have 3 caps sitting in my garage with nowhere to go.
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

people are so dumb

Comment

That does suck. My front passenger one is missing. Either it twisted its little self off, or some bastard took it.
              Current Mods: Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI and GT-R Exhaust. Tune Time TUNE! 6000 K HIDs, MPD Hood.

Originally posted by GTPprix
              My sister's cousin's niece who married a guy who delivers paper towels to a guy who knows a girl whose brother is a cabinet member for nObama said that GM just imploded 20 minutes ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Skotbb
                That does suck. My front passenger one is missing. Either it twisted its little self off, or some bastard took it.
                Well see that is what I figured happened when I was cleaning my hubs and noticed it missing....must have loosened and fell off...but when all four are gone....you aren't that gullible lol

Comment

Well thanks guys you cheered me up! Sad to be cheered by others misfortune but the stories you tell and the way you tell it made me chuckle

Comment

I'v had all mine stolen twice at 2 different locations. If I catch someone doin that i will make an exchange for their teeth.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                    Originally posted by [i
                    Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Yeah people love to steal those.

Comment

I actually stole those as a kid to put on my bike tires
                        Thats probably who took yours... some kid. Just watch the kids' bikes around the neighborhood
                        BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

I think everyone has probably had the caps stolen before, I bought red anodized caps for my 6 and they ended up missing also.....
                          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by reubenk
                            I actually stole those as a kid to put on my bike tires
                            Thats probably who took yours... some kid. Just watch the kids' bikes around the neighborhood

BAD BAD BOY!!!!!

I would have killed the little ****er if I would have caught him/her!!!!

Comment

i would poke them in the eyeballs

Comment

Working...
                              X