Plastic Handle/Rope for Spare Tire Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plastic Handle/Rope for Spare Tire Cover

My 6 didnt come w/ the handle/rope deal on the spare tire cover. Supposidly, you use it to hang on the edge of the trunk opening so you can take the spare tire out w/o having to hold the cover up yourself. Anyways, does anyone know the part number for it? I know it exists because I checked a couple other 6s on the lot and they had em.

Thanks!
    2006 Pontiac G6 GTP Sedan - CRAB CAB, VMS 93 octane Tune, GT-R Exhaust, Eibach Prokit Springs, 35% Quartz tint, Colormatched GTP rims, Red Calipers

22733633. There ya go.

Comment

The man with the part #'s!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

woot! Thanks man!!
        2006 Pontiac G6 GTP Sedan - CRAB CAB, VMS 93 octane Tune, GT-R Exhaust, Eibach Prokit Springs, 35% Quartz tint, Colormatched GTP rims, Red Calipers

Comment

Re: Plastic Handle/Rope for Spare Tire Cover

Originally posted by quick6
          Supposidly, you use it to hang on the edge of the trunk opening so you can take the spare tire out w/o having to hold the cover up yourself.
          so thats what thats for
          i always thought it was just for lifting the cover

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
          Originally posted by snowmanG6
          you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Me too.

sigpic
            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Yeah we found that out just looking through 6s on the lot hehe....i was like wow thats nifty

Comment

That'll be the first thing I do when I get my GTP back from the body shop.

...whenever that is..

sigpic
                Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Working...
                X