This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need PART NUMBER for the radio trim

Need the number for the part of the trim which wraps around the radio, hvac and two middle vents.
    The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Someone? Anyone?

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

The huge centerpiece?

Its called the (instrument panel) I/P center trim bezel.
      Your parts man can look it up on page 8-347 under the Instrument Panel, Gages and Console section of the service manual Volumn 2.

Call your dealer's parts counter with that info and they will get you a part number.
      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

I need the # to get a price on it.... Going to scrap yard tomorrow to pick one up...

So a round about price on it will do even.. don't need the PN, just a ballpark for it new

Comment

I will call a Pontiac dealership parts counter tomorrow for you....although I am a bit perplexed why you cant call one.

MODS:

Comment

Cause it was late when I thought of that, they were closed. Now it is early and the parts desk won't answer their phone.

Comment

The number is 25774432. List price on it is $173.25

Comment

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/
                GM PART # 25774432
                CATEGORY: All
                PACK QTY: 1
                CORE CHARGE: $0.00
                GM LIST: $173.25
                OUR PRICE: $102.70

They call it a "Plate"...I swear the guy who does the description on that site needs to be fired.

MODS:

Comment

I'm tellin ya. I have the technicians sayin they want one a part and the catalog is calling it something completely different.

Comment

Well good luck Colin...You flaming it up or what?

MODS:

Comment

Got the piece today from a scrap yard. Pull it off myself. Mint condition.

Got a broken headlamp (to test painting the chrome bezel), two front grills+chrome surround, two arrowheads from a G5 (no prong) and that I/P bezel for 35$

Headlamp is in ass condition however, but I only want the chrome bezel inside, which is fine... Not going to use it for anything but test painting it.

Comment

Originally posted by myredg6gtp
                        I'm tellin ya. I have the technicians sayin they want one a part and the catalog is calling it something completely different.
                        thats because there service manual wil call it one thing then its something different in your manuals

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                        Originally posted by snowmanG6
                        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Working...
                        X