This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CANCELLED :(] Alberta Trip in September

I'm not going to be able to make it up. My boss has a meeting in Vancouver to goto the week I was supposed to have off. Another time I guess

So I'm going to Alberta on The 22nd of September. Im going straight up to Calgary then on the Friday or Saturday after that I'm going to be heading to Lethbridge then to Medicine Hat. If anyone wants to meet up.. even to show me around and stuff like that.. I would appreciate it as I'm coming up alone. pimpin'G6 said he would meet up.. but I havent heard back from him yet. So?

Well there is a couple of us in Lethbridge...

I have no interest in going to Medicine Hat.

Comment

Am I welcome?

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Sure man

Comment

Hey Rebecca sorry about the reply... havent had internet for a week... been moving... Im still up for the 22.... will you only be here for the 22? and all day or just the after noon?
          sigpic
          GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Comment

Im heading up on the 22nd.. I just need to be back in C-Gar by the Friday after because I'm heading to Kelowna with my wife and she said she'd miss me if I was gone for the whole week. So pretty much anytime between the evening of the 22nd (Saturday) and Wednesday would be okay.

Comment

Sorry I will have to miss this one...I will be in Edmonton from the 21 to 23

Comment

Originally posted by RebeccaB
                Im heading up on the 22nd.. I just need to be back in C-Gar by the Friday after because I'm heading to Kelowna with my wife and she said she'd miss me if I was gone for the whole week. So pretty much anytime between the evening of the 22nd (Saturday) and Wednesday would be okay.
                I am confused....I thought you were a girl who just broke up with her boyfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
                  I am confused....I thought you were a girl who just broke up with her boyfriend?
                  LOL I was confused too so don't feel alone - with the nick rebecca I would have thought female...with a wife?

Comment

Originally posted by ratskat
                    LOL I was confused too so don't feel alone - with the nick rebecca I would have thought female...with a wife?
                    Oh see now i was just gonna let that one go by....

Comment

Not to be taken totally seriously guys! My wife.. as in my BESTFRIEND. Yeah we ARE practically married lol. We have a joint bank account and everything. And to clarify, yes I am a 19 year old girl. Sorry for confusing the hell out of everybody.

Comment

I thought you were a girl who just broke up with her boyfriend?
                        You just HAD to bring it up didn't ya? Haha :P

Comment

You have a joint account with your best friend?

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                          - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                          - DS S3 Intake
                          - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Not to be taken totally seriously guys! My wife.. as in my BESTFRIEND. Yeah we ARE practically married lol. We have a joint bank account and everything. And to clarify, yes I am a HOT 19 year old girl. Sorry for confusing the hell out of everybody.
                            Fixed it for you.

sigpic
                            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                              Not to be taken totally seriously guys! My wife.. as in my BESTFRIEND. Yeah we ARE practically married lol. We have a joint bank account and everything. And to clarify, yes I am a HOT 19 year old girl. Sorry for confusing the hell out of everybody.
                              Fixed it for you.
                              Leg humper

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                              - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                              - DS S3 Intake
                              - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Working...
                              X