New Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pics

I took some new pics today and thought I would post them in here this time. I hope some people enjoy.

"DUB G6" 20" Diablo Fatboy Rims, DUB badge on the trunk, DUB 20" badges on both fenders, Pioneer Premier DEH-P680MP Cd/MP3 player, Scosche GMLan Kit, Two Rockford Fosgate 12's, Rockfard Fosgate Amp. Tint 20% Rear/40% Front.

Next: Aftermarket headlights, Remove Pinstripes, DVD player In The Glove Compartment & Two Tv's In The Headrest With Wireless Headphones. There Is No G6 Cleaner Than Mine.

As soon as I can get some music in the inside, I will post pics of that. I am really looking at in dash tv decks. Also some Rockford Fosgate 12's and a amp.
    "DUB G6" 20" Diablo Fatboy Rims, DUB badge on the trunk, DUB 20" badges on both fenders, Pioneer Premier DEH-P680MP Cd/MP3 player, Scosche GMLan Kit, Two Rockford Fosgate 12's, Rockfard Fosgate Amp. Tint 20% Rear/40% Front.

Next: Aftermarket headlights, Remove Pinstripes, DVD player In The Glove Compartment & Two Tv's In The Headrest With Wireless Headphones. There Is No G6 Cleaner Than Mine.

Comment

Clean! Camera takes good pics... does it have video? It'd be sweet to see a video with the 20's rollin.
      2006 G6 GTP Coupe
      :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
      :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
      :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

I'll tell you what.. at first I thought it wasnt going to look good at all and now, I'm totally putting my foot in my mouth! It's a tad to much chrome for MY taste personally but damn if that doesnt look nice!! Rollin that has to look sick, I would be driving by windows all day long haha!!

EDIT: They make the car look TOTALLY different not even like a G6 anymore but you can still tell what it is, looks like it stretched it out some like the GP I really really likes!
        Originally posted by Toyz
        Originally posted by simplyred
        what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
        As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

wow looks great! nice and clean, the pics too. too much chrome for me too, but def looks sweet!
          06' G6 GT SEDAN,LIQUID SILVER,35%TINT, HARDWIRE RADAR,REMOTE START,PAN. SUNROOF,NOKYA HEADLIGHT AND FOG BULBS,BLUE REVERSE LIGHTS,HID ON THERE WAY,SPOILER TO BE INSTALLED

Comment

WoW, That last pic looks totally amazing!

-2005 GT
            -GT-R Exhaust
            -Dr Speed Stage 3 CAI
            -Eibach Lowering Springs
            -18" ASA JS5 on Sumitomo HTR+
            -20% Window Tint
            -Vector Motorsport Tune

Comment

hey thanks for the compliments, now let's see if I can do just as good with the inside. Yeah the camera has video, I just have to trust someone to drive my car or operate my camera first. Hmm, which one will I pick, lol. Camera it is. As soon as I get a vid, I will post it.

Comment

A bit too much 'Bling' for my taste, but I applaud your effort .
                2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
                Forge Motorsports BPV
                CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
                HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
                HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

I hear a lot of people talking about too much chrome, but what exactly is a rim supposed to look like. I mean, should it be a mixture of chrome and alloy or something. Just a general question. Or is chrome okay, but it just should be less chrome. Exactly what effort am I portraying here. When I think of effort, I think of someone trying, but just not getting there. I didn't think I was putting forth an effort to make my car the way I liked it, I thought I was upgrading it to my taste. Aww well, maybe I think too much.

Comment

Originally posted by DeEric
                    I hear a lot of people talking about too much chrome, but what exactly is a rim supposed to look like. I mean, should it be a mixture of chrome and alloy or something. Just a general question. Or is chrome okay, but it just should be less chrome.
                    Basically if someone says that they mean its just to busy for them like the huge center portion of your rim that would be to much chrome for them. People who say that usually would pick a more simply made rim (5 spoke or something like that) it's not a bad thing at all though
                    Originally posted by Toyz
                    Originally posted by simplyred
                    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

oh I know, it's just what you like.

Comment

i bet those things get some good glare when all shined up

Comment

Too much for me, but if you like em thats all that counts.

Comment

Working...
                          X