Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recruited a friend to the dark side!! or the white side :)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruited a friend to the dark side!! or the white side :)

So my x's fiance hit a cow with her other Pontiac a couple of weeks ago. Needless to say the cow's dead and so is her car. So in shopping for a new car I think she liked the G6 among many Pontiacs and she bought one...a white G6 sedan - we will almost be twins - lol - lucky we like each other...the x has good taste ...what can I say...so anyhow I am not sure what she will call herself but she is going to join us here on the site...Let's give her a big welcome when she does...she doesn't get her baby till Friday though

well done Kat! More g6's on the road is a great thing!
    2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
    - 6 Speed Automatic
    - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
    - Chrome lower grill inserts
    - Spoiler

Comment

Nice sell. :P

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

has she signed on the site yet?

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

tell her I said welcome!

haha!
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Sedans FTMFW!!!!
            <-- Gray G6? Click!
            2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
            2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
            Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

welcome to the right side.... we will take over the world...by the way did you get any meat out of the deal...

Comment

Originally posted by John Kohanic
                welcome to the right side.... we will take over the world...by the way did you get any meat out of the deal...

Meat? lol Um she hasn't joined the site yet...she gets her car tomorrow...will get her on here though

Comment

Bring them all in. They all will be whole again.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                  Originally posted by [i
                  Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Comment

Welcome Ladybug62

So my friends nick is ladybug62 she has tried to sign up but is not getting through yet - we should be able to welcome her soon

Comment

Re: Welcome Ladybug62

Originally posted by ratskat
                        So my friends nick is ladybug62 she has tried to sign up but is not getting through yet - we should be able to welcome her soon
                        Any news on your friend? I haven't seen any posts
                        - 6 Speed Automatic

Coming soon:
                        - Spoiler

Comment

Re: Welcome Ladybug62

Originally posted by bull09
                          Originally posted by ratskat
                          Any news on your friend? I haven't seen any posts
                          Well she has sent me a private message but I guess she isnt the posting type...you have me on facebook you can see our two cars together there...will see if I can copy the pic to here

Here we go

So what surprized me is the Pano roof...I thought they didn't make those anymore - and not on an 07 - but she said hers is an 07 and it has the Pano roof...
                          t

Comment

you know i saw another white vert today and i was like wow... i thought it was you!
                            2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
                            2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

Originally posted by g6kristie
                              you know i saw another white vert today and i was like wow... i thought it was you!
                              Kristie lives! :P

Really funny that you mention that - I drove by a white g6 'vert in Mississauga WITH an ottawa senator license plate and i was like :O it's kat! but it wasn't... although it was a lady, her kid and their big dog in the backseat lol
                              - 6 Speed Automatic

Coming soon:
                              - Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                              X