Aura bodyside chrome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aura bodyside chrome?

I just noticed the other day that the Aura has chrome bodyside mouldings. I wanted to change my G6 to chrome bodyside mouldings. Does anybody know what the chrome strips measurments are. At a glance, they look like they are the same size as my G6.

Future changes.
    chrome bodyside mouldings
    chrome door handles
    chrome 17" rims

Thanks to all
    ALTERATIONS:

Full 2008 GXP Sport Edition Conversion, MPD hood, Crab 03/04, HSRK, chrome oil cap/door locks, WAMS 93 tune, tints, Kenwood DNX5120 dvd/nav, red led interior lighting, 05 leather seats, Impala Leather console lid, 3rd LED brake light, Custom trunk lid liner.

Seriously I have never seen that info on this site before.
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

^

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

I looked at the Saturn forums and they have a ton of pix and the side chrome looked body colored to me. Was that an option on them?
        I see the handles though....
        http://www.saturnfans.com/photos/showph ... hoto/42520
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Wtf? The Aura has a nice body kit and we get shit on?

Comment

Where the hell did that Aura kit come from???

It looks nicer than both of ours

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
            - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
            - DS S3 Intake
            - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

That is just jacked. How the hell do they get a decent body kit in just a few months and after 3 years we are stuck with shit.
              Originally posted by Nikki
              You are an e-pimp.
              Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
              I tried too, my penis way too big
              07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
              My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
              The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

what the hell.

Comment

as for the handles, I know the XE handles are definitely different-they might still work but they aren't the exact same as the 6.
                  TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                  X