2008 G6 GT Radio w/Aux (Pic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 G6 GT Radio w/Aux (Pic)

Whats up everyone. I work for Enterprise rent a car and we received the first '08 Gt sedan today. I had to check it out before we rented it to see if it was true about the aux port. We got the monsoon radio w/o he 6cd. Some notable changes...They raised the buttons on the steering wheel controls so they pop out of the wheel. I do not like the way they look at all. Looks cheap and not as nice as the '07 buttons. Second change is the Aux port. After looking at the radio (even though it didnt have the 6cd) I realized that I am not going to replace my radio. Im content with using the fm transmitter and its not worth spending 400 bucks to buy it...here's a pic

2007 GT FULLY LOADED!!!
    Black
    Black leather
    XM
    Heated Seats
    Remote Start
    Panoramic Roof

Oh they arnt that much money...about $264.37 shipped.

Take a lookie see here
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

hmm, I don't think it's worth the money really but that dang aux port really gets me thinking about spending some hard earned money.
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

ya ya yaaaa....just buy the damn new rotors you been talking about for years now first ok?

MODS:

Comment

^lol actually I just confirmed the sizes with the company I'll be going through

however now I can't decide to get that last Vector tune for my 3.5 or the rotors!!! ARRRGGG!!!!!
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

yup.....I bought an ECM and its just sitting here cause I havent got off my ass to send it to Chris....

MODS:

Comment

They raised the buttons on the steering wheel controls so they pop out of the wheel. I do not like the way they look at all. Looks cheap and not as nice as the '07 buttons
              Strange, I bought an 07, and my buttons are raised, but I don't have the radio with the aux port.
              Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.
              Originally posted by schenko
              If I could have a woody, I would.

Comment

My 2007 has the flat steering wheel controls. The change was apparently at the tail-end of the 2007 MY though, not 2008. I sat in a 2007 G6 GT convertible the last time I was at my dealer, and it had the raised controls. I hated them.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                - DS S3 Intake
                - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

i have that same radio as well... i have an 07 but you guys already knew that i had that radio....

Comment

Yeah, wouldn't know about radio buttons on my car But I just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico (No, I really did though )
                    Granite 2007 G6 Sedan
                    -15% tint -Lower Grill Chrome -Aftermarket Rims -Partial Debadge -Duplicolor Red Calipers
                    Kawasaki ZX-11 Ninja

Comment

as for the steering wheel buttons, the gf's Aura has the higher buttons and I think they look horrible compared to my flat buttons in the 6. I could snap a couple of comparision pics tonight if anyone really cares that much.

Comment

some of us are deprived and would do anything for that sweet sweet aux.
                        '07 GT Sedan Granite Metallic: http://www.fquick.com/achg6gt

Comment

I agree....

MODS:

Comment

wow looks like they just put it in some random spot, haha.

"hey, look at me, im an AUX port !" stock radio still looks cheap to me.
                            -Lucy-
                            2006 Silver Gt Coupe
                            3.5 l v6, alloy 17"s
                            sun and sound package, leather package.

Cardomain Site:
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2663987

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
                              as for the steering wheel buttons, the gf's Aura has the higher buttons and I think they look horrible compared to my flat buttons in the 6. I could snap a couple of comparision pics tonight if anyone really cares that much.
                              I must seeeeee.

Comment

Working...
                              X