This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONT Pontiac Club Meet (Aug 18) 403 & Dundas

Just a reminder that there's a Pontiac meet this Saturday from 7-11 pm at the Hyde Park Gate Tim Horton's (Dundas and 403, Oakville.) For directions, you can go to http://www.ontariopontiacclub.com. All cars welcome, no membership required.

maybe a moderator can make a sticky for the Ontario Pontiac Meets thread so she won't have to post a new thread everytime. hehe :P

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

haha nice suggestion lawrence - STICKY! STICKY!

See everyone there!
      2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
      - 6 Speed Automatic
      - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
      - Chrome lower grill inserts
      - Spoiler

Comment

bull & redsun - Tom said it was the tim hortons we met at for our niagara drive - but it was mississauga not oakville wasnt it?

Comment

Announcement! Sorry i just seen this! All you Canadians, there is a Pontiac show!
          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by ratskat
            bull & redsun - Tom said it was the tim hortons we met at for our niagara drive - but it was mississauga not oakville wasnt it?
            urghh...i don't remember. Sorry Kat

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
              Announcement! Sorry i just seen this! All you Canadians, there is a Pontiac show!
              While you at Kyle change the thread name to Ontario Pontiac Club Meet.

Comment

So is it just Kris, Lawrence, Tom and myself going? Come on Brent where are you? We need more of a show of 6ers!!!!

Comment

So is it just Kris, Lawrence, Tom and myself going? Come on Brent where are you? We need more of a show of 6ers!!!!
                  what time u guys are staying until either i am leaving early or coming here late.

Comment

Originally posted by redsun_ty
                    what time u guys are staying until either i am leaving early or coming here late.
                    I am going to wing it - depends on how I feel but I generally always show up on time or pretty close to it...so prob 7pm till whenever

Comment

darn I work till 7, if you want to meet around there again soon post it up and I will hope that im not working.
                      06 GT Coupe, Stealth Metallic Grey

Comment

Originally posted by roaches
                        darn I work till 7, if you want to meet around there again soon post it up and I will hope that im not working.
                        that's a lame excuse - you work till 7 - it's not starting till 7 and will prob go on till 10ish or later - so what is your real reason you arent going hmmm

Comment

I'll be late

Comment

Whoops. I totally forgot about this one. The good news is that I slept very well today.

sigpic
                            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                              Whoops. I totally forgot about this one. The good news is that I slept very well today.

Comment

Working...
                              X