White Pontiac Symbols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Pontiac Symbols

I was sick of the boring red Pontiac symbols so I bought some overlays from grafxwerks.com in reflective white

http://photobucket.com/albums/y249/GTLU ... ch%20Mods/

did you paint your grills or buy silver ones?
    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

I want to get those also for my liquid silver g6(want the blue ones), but my steering wheel center will still be red
      Originally posted by TLS2000
      It's all fun and games, until someone gets skull fucked.

SSSS member #2

Comment

Looks nice. I went with the black overlays. I'll probably order the ones for my wheelcaps as well to match.
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Yeah I got the black and the third brake light cover too.. I cant for Kyle to come out with his custom ones haha
          Originally posted by Toyz
          Originally posted by simplyred
          what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
          As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

They look good.

Ryan makes good stuff!
            2006 G6 GTP Coupe
            :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
            :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
            :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Yeah I love the overlays... nice little add on to have and like I said I got the third brake light cover as well, for $20 it was well worth it IMO!

Will get a night pic of third brake light as soon as it gets dark

EDIT:The little marks you see on the sticker are now gone, I didnt notice them at first but worked them out once I did!
              Originally posted by Toyz
              Originally posted by simplyred
              what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
              As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Ryan cuts those arrowhead overlays SOOOO clean. I have tried to match the front dart on the G6 several times but I can't get the shape right. The Grand Am one was much easier when I had that... though it still took me about 20 different cuts to finally get it perfect. It sucks because they're SOOO close but it's just off by enough to where I can't get it. blah!
                2006 G6 GTP Coupe
                :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
                :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
                :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Originally posted by blkGTPcoupe
                  did you paint your grills or buy silver ones?
                  No, I bought the expensive grill inserts off customgrandam.com

Comment

i was thinkin of doing the same...are they metal grills or just silver painted?

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

i was thinkin of doing the same...are they metal grills or just silver painted?
                      They are silver coated but they seem more heavier than the stock ones

Comment

have they chipped at all? (just wondering how well they're coated)

Comment

have they chipped at all? (just wondering how well they're coated)
                          Nope customgrandam.com has good products I bought stuff thru them in the past for my old grand am

Comment

stacy's overlays.. what color scheme was that? im trying to order them.. what color do i put? is it the metallic silver? and is there a border color?
                            ::Black 06V6G6::..more to come.

Comment

she said it was 'reflective white'
                              -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Working...
                              X