Those interested in HIGH end rims....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those interested in HIGH end rims....

I emailed Boyd Coddington wheels the other day, just to see if buy chance they have or are making rims in our bolt hole pattern here is the response....

I am looking for a set of wheels for my 06 Pontiac G6 (sedan). The
    > bolt pattern is a 5x110. Which ive come to discover is a VERY odd
    > size. I am looking for a Race style/Tuner style for this car. I am
    > interested in everything from an older SS style (Torque Thrust) To a
    > newer tuner style. Is this someting you offer in this bolt pattern.
    > Any response will be appreciated. I
    > Thanks again,
    >
    > Karl Owen

GRANTED.... They are VERY high priced and having them drilled special will prolly be even more. But thought id throw the info out there if anyone is interested.....
    >
    > Jacksonville, Florida
    >
    HELLO KARL, YOU PICK IT WE BUILD IT. IT WILL TAKE 4 WEEKS TO BUILD AND
    ABOUT 5 DAYS UPS TO YOU

That'd be sick as hell to have a set of rims from them, I used to watch their show on Discovery all the time
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
      That'd be sick as hell to have a set of rims from them, I used to watch their show on Discovery all the time
      Me too, If i worked there, Id end up "stepping" outside with that shop forman if he talked to me like that though!!

Comment

LOL no kidding, he's such an asshole sometimes.
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

a couple of his rims look nice, but they are about the least durable rim on the market. i don't think i know anyone with boyd's that hasn't dented at least one or needed one repaired. a lot of people like the look of billet over chrome though which is why a lot of people get his rims. you are paying for the name, but they are usually nice pieces.

Comment

I can only imagine what you'd pay for those wheels! haha
            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Probably have to throw a nut down on the counter to get a set of those.

Comment

Working...
              X