Need an opinion from you guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need an opinion from you guys

Well I used to have 18's on the sixer and got rid of them beause around here I wasnt happy with the ride. However Im considering getting another set of rims this time however I'll do 20s (I know I know a harsher ride lol) either way just getting some opinions on rims... wadda you guys think?

I'd like to take the inserts and colormatch them to the car, which at the same time I would color match the headlights

Edit: P.S.- if someone could color those inserts Id greatly appreciate it?!
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Well, in my honest opinion Noah, I never had a taste for those wheels where you can see the rivets or whatever they are lining the outside of the rim. It just looks weird to me. The fact they they are deep dish is nice, but just looking at all those holes makes me dizzy
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Yeah but I cant seem to find a nice set of black that id like that dont have the rivets... thats why i was thinking the chrome with red inserts because it doesnt have all the rivets as noticable LOL

Comment

Not bad...not a huge fan of that style but I think it would look pretty cool if they were colourmatched.

Comment

If you color matched the top one it would look really good.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
          Originally posted by [i
          Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

^agreed
            Crimson Brotherhood Member

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonCoupe
              ^agreed
              x2

Comment

^Yeah, with the ones at the top

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

To be honest, I think it looks ghetto. I hate a majority of 20 inch wheels though.
                  2007 Pontiac G6 GTP Coupe - A6, Granite Metallic on Ebony Leather - stock
                  (sold)1998 Chevrolet Corvette
                  (sold) 2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

Comment

I was leaning more towards the chrome with red inlays rather then black with red.... if I decide to get these thats probably what I'll end up doing...

Comment

The top one is my pic. A little too much bling for me, but if thats the direction you're going. Do it.
                      G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                      Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                      Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                      20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

I like the idea of red on chrome. Go for it!

sigpic
                        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Working...
                        X