Chrome Gas Cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome Gas Cap

Would anyone ever consider putting a chrome gas cap on their car. I thought about it with my Neon, but I don't believe that cap is worthy enough to be on the "6". Opinions anyone.

"DUB G6" 20" Diablo Fatboy Rims, DUB badge on the trunk, DUB 20" badges on both fenders, Pioneer Premier DEH-P680MP Cd/MP3 player, Scosche GMLan Kit, Two Rockford Fosgate 12's, Rockfard Fosgate Amp. Tint 20% Rear/40% Front.

Next: Aftermarket headlights, Remove Pinstripes, DVD player In The Glove Compartment & Two Tv's In The Headrest With Wireless Headphones. There Is No G6 Cleaner Than Mine.

i wouldn't, but you already kinda know my feelings on chrome
    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

lol, yeah, I just hadn't seen anyone talk about it so I was wondering what some people thought about it. It's not as attractive as I thought it was a year ago.
      "DUB G6" 20" Diablo Fatboy Rims, DUB badge on the trunk, DUB 20" badges on both fenders, Pioneer Premier DEH-P680MP Cd/MP3 player, Scosche GMLan Kit, Two Rockford Fosgate 12's, Rockfard Fosgate Amp. Tint 20% Rear/40% Front.

Next: Aftermarket headlights, Remove Pinstripes, DVD player In The Glove Compartment & Two Tv's In The Headrest With Wireless Headphones. There Is No G6 Cleaner Than Mine.

Comment

Do they even make them yet?
        2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

not sure, but since I am not interested in it anymore. I haven't even looked. Probably not though, hell I think if I was a manufacturer, I wouldn't because now that I think about it, it would definitely take away from the look of the car.

Comment

Yeah I've never been a fan of those.. I've seen them look good on very few cars.. usually black cars would be the only thing I could put one on and even then it depends on the design
            Originally posted by Toyz
            Originally posted by simplyred
            what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
            As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

now what I wish Pontiac would have done was put a button inside the car to release your gas door so that someone couldn't open it up from outside. That just makes me want to get a locking gas cap even more now.

Comment

that and i wish they put it on the driver's side

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

plus than.. it wouldnt have that little finger mark that sticks out a little.. would have given the car a much cleaner look!

Comment

why on the drivers side

Comment

i pump my own gas, so i'd like it on my side of the car

Comment

I see, I remember reading a thread where people were talking about pumping their gas and all that. I have never had anyone pump my gas for me before, I wouldn't know how to act pulling up to a service station and a guy running out to my car, I would probably reach for my gun, lol

Comment

well trust me when its 30 degrees out and snowing (not to mention 20mh wind that we get here all the time) its a nice feature to not pump your own gas

Comment

well trust me when its 30 degrees out and snowing (not to mention 20mh wind that we get here all the time) its a nice feature to not pump your own gas

Comment

When I had my Cougar everybody was changing the gas cap. Since the caps on most Ford vehicles were interchangeable...along with the aluminum gas caps on the Eclipses, we would swap out our painted gas cap for one of those. It looked pretty good. But not chrome..
                              -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Working...
                              X