Hand painted lower grills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand painted lower grills

I know you can by these already painted. Lets just say we dont all have the $$$$. Has anyone hand painted the lower grills to match their ride? Or just painted them any color. Post em if you got em.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
    Originally posted by [i
    Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Yea that was the "cool" thing to do before everybody and their mother started putting chrome strips down there.

-Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

lol not so cool anymore???
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

[quote="GTPGuy82"]Yea that was the "cool" thing to do before everybody and their mother started putting chrome strips down there.

quote]

I didn't put chrome on my lower grilles. Of course, I didn't paint it to look cool like your either. I'm just lazy.
        G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
        Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
        Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
        20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by ElecBlueG6GT
          Originally posted by GTPGuy82
          Yea that was the "cool" thing to do before everybody and their mother started putting chrome strips down there.
          I didn't put chrome on my lower grilles. Of course, I didn't paint it to look cool like your either. I'm just lazy.
          Me neither

Comment

I know, but once the chrome strip mod was picking up steam, I don't remember anybody asking about how to paint the lower grilles or anything.
            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

^ true, the chrome mod is a lot easier to do

Comment

Hey Mike....W/the grills and lower painted and your lights blacked out
                your car is a Negative!!

I think the new colored ones are popular because they have no fins....
                Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Working...
                X