X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost got Hit on the Passenger side - scary stuff

Well I don't know - after Tom's rear ender I am beginning to get scared

They say that accidents happen close to home for the most part...almost had one...I was driving down the second last street to get home and this lady in a minivan did a drive through non stop at a street intersecting mine, she was doing her looking both ways thing slowly but still driving..as I am heading up I can see her look my way briefly then look the other way but continue to drive forward - like she never saw I was coming! I had to swerve to avoid her crashing into my passenger side - I honked at her for a long time! A lady walking on the street walks by me as I park my car in the driveway and said "wow good thing you swerved that lady was going to hit you!" I said I know....she never stopped - woooo close one - anyway thats my rant....glad to be home and car all in one piece

What's going on lately?

I've been seeing an increase in idiot drivers lately, too. When I was going out to Toronto on Wednesday, this Avalon started swerving side by side, and guess what... talking on the phone, phone on shoulder. If you're going to talk, USE A DAMN HEADSET OR PULL TO THE SIDE OF THE ROAD DAMMIT!!!
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

That's why I bought a bluetooth earpiece - so I don't pull stunts like that - grr people

Comment

yeah i hear you I do get sick of tired of people trying to pull stunts with their freaking car especially those Toyota Yaris had numerous encounters with them .....if u can't drive stay home plz

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Yaris isn't as bad. The worst offenders are Highlanders, RX3N0 (where N = 3,5), and Camries.
          <-- Gray G6? Click!
          2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
          2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
          Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

I've had my fair share of problems with Echos lol

and that stupid integra that hit me
            2007 G6 GTP Coupe 3.6 L VVT
            - 6 Speed Automatic
            - Premium Leather Package

Coming soon:
            - Chrome lower grill inserts
            - Spoiler

Comment

Working...