Panoramic Roof Owners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panoramic Roof Owners!

Anyone still having problems? GM seems to have stepped up to fix the roof, as seen in this case.

http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/in ... t&p=308565
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

fix the roof's...HA Mine wouldn't close and the maintenance people told me that they had NEVER seen a roof like mine (this is from the dealership where I BOUGHT THE CAR) and had no clue on how to fix it. So I said fudge it and had to fix it my self

http://www.g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9753
    VA All Day!! PWC

Comment

Good to know that if you make enough noise, GM will eventually listen. Fortunately, mine is so far working 100%. I'm still trying to find this wind noise that the magazine reviewers keep complaining about. My pano roof is quiet as a sleeping kitten.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
      - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
      - DS S3 Intake
      - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

When my roof is closed but the slider is open I do hear wind. Close the slider and the noise goes away
        VA All Day!! PWC

Comment

Originally posted by krifor03
          When my roof is closed but the slider is open I do hear wind. Close the slider and the noise goes away
          X2!

The only problem I have with my pano roof is: occasionally when I shut it, it stops half-way. I just move the switch to another setting and it'll readjust. Other then that, it's definitely one of my favorite things about my car! I love seeing people look at it like WTF is that sunroof doing in 4 pieces??

Comment

i had this problem, however i think i know why....if you cut the power it "skips" and causing it to reset where it was

so if you cut to aux power it quits shutting

Comment

Re: Panoramic Roof Owners!

When I bought my Aura, I wanted the panaromic roof, but the salesman told me it was taken out of production due to quality issues and noise complaints. Guess he was right.

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
              Anyone still having problems? GM seems to have stepped up to fix the roof, as seen in this case.

http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/in ... t&p=308565

Comment

i have had no problems with mine, it was already mentioned but sometimes mine stops half way, the reason being is while it is shutting i put the windows up and takes power from the roof so it stops. but thats not a big issue.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                Show
                -20% tint
                -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                -Professionally heated seats

Comment

mine is starting to creak a little over bumps and shit. Will they fix it?
                  2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
                  Black/Black coupe

Comment

Working...
                  X