Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 07 GTP coupe prices?

Hi all,

I am looking into buying a 07 GTP coupe, and the dealer is asking around 25K. I was wondering from some of you that have bought them, if this sounds reasonable. I am using a GM Friends and family discount, plus $1500 GM rebate. The sticker is around 28,700.

Thanks.
    Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.
    Originally posted by schenko
    If I could have a woody, I would.

I believe you can still find new 2006 GTO's on lots for that price.
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Yea, that's prob true. But as my insurance is still pretty high (I was kinda careless when I started), I don't think I could afford the GTO. Most insurance companies consider a G6 a non sports car I think.
      Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.

Comment

not my company and when they see the GTP you can count on them marking it as a sports car
        what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

Well, no luck with any 06 GTO's around my area. Found one 05. Found an 06 V8 stang for 25K with 10K miles.

Comment

I'm going to try to get them down to 24.5K or 24.7K. I told them that I saw a V8 mustang for 24, and would be willing to give up the extra performance for that price. You all think that will work?

Comment

If you can, wait until the end of the summer and you'll get them even cheaper.
              -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

You thinking Sept? Arn't the GXP's supposed to come out on 9/4? I think I could do that, but I kinda told the dealer that I was thinking of buying next week. I have someone here at work that may want to buy my car, and not sure how soon he would want to do that. He is just buying it as an extra car, so he may be willing to wait a month or so.

Comment

yea but you'll pay full price for the GXP and they might even mark up the prices a bit. It'll be very tough to negotiate those any lower.
                  -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Oh i'm not buying one of those wiggermobiles. I'm just thinking that when they come out, it'll force the prices for the GTP to drop.

Comment

Originally posted by chris435
                      Oh i'm not buying one of those wiggermobiles. I'm just thinking that when they come out, it'll force the prices for the GTP to drop.
                      Wiggermobiles! The beaver lives!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Well i've deicded to go with the 07 GTP coupe. I'm going to create a new username, so I properly be a part of the forums.

Comment

Well i've deicded to go with the 07 GTP coupe. I'm going to create a new username, so I properly be a part of the forums.
                          Just message the Admins and they can change it for you.

Comment

Sweet titties. I'll hit lapoon up.

Comment

You thinking Sept? Arn't the GXP's supposed to come out on 9/4? I think I could do that, but I kinda told the dealer that I was thinking of buying next week. I have someone here at work that may want to buy my car, and not sure how soon he would want to do that. He is just buying it as an extra car, so he may be willing to wait a month or so.
                              Buy a car at the end of the month. You have a better chance of getting a discount. If you sleuth the sales dept., they usually put their sales figures on the white board or write it on a managers window. Good way to find a price on a particular vehicle.
                              G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                              Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                              Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                              20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Working...
                              X