The g6 curse continues! *HIGH-RES Pics of my car on page 3!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The g6 curse continues! *HIGH-RES Pics of my car on page 3!*

Today was a great day. I work the night shift so I sleep really late into the afternoon. Today I was woken up early by my sister. She forgot that she had a couple of baseball tickets for the Jays vs. Yankees and asked if I wanted to go. Of course I said I would go but I wanted to take my car.

Anyway, it's raining when we go out, and we take the Gardiner Expressway to Spadina in Toronto. I moved over into the exit lane and the Audi in front of me slammed his brakes on. I did the same and in anticipation of hitting him I steered slightly to the left just in case I felt that I wasn't going to stop in time. Anyway, my confidence level went way up on the stop so I started to recenter my steering wheel when I hear a skidding behind me as I come to a complete stop.

THUMP, I'm rear ended.

THUNK, I hit the guy in front of me.

Anyway, the Pontiac Wave that hit me is more than likely totalled. It's a 2005 and the whole front end is crushed in. I think her engine took some damage too. I'll post pics as soon as I locate my USB cable for the cell phone.

The Audi has a minor scratch on it's bumper. The owner didn't even really seem to care that much. He wanted to leave because he had a concert to go to, but he hung around and waited for the police to show up.

The girl in the Wave said that she was "sorry, I must have skidded because I don't have ABS". Thanks for the admittance of guilt. I'll be sure to let my insurance company know.

Truth be told, I felt bad for her. I wasn't mad or anything, as the exit is kind of a blind exit and I did end up slamming on my brakes. Hell, I thought I was going to cause an accident at first. The road was extremely slippery too.

Pics coming within the hour.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

awww man not another one glad everyones ok

for us americans the wave is like an Aveo

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

These are cell phone pics, as that's all I had with me at the time. I'll post some digital camera pics of my damage in the morning when the sun is up.

I appear to have forgotten to take pics of my front bumper at the scene. it's not that bad. The inside of the trunk has some bent steel in the spare wheel well.

The Audi that I rear ended:

The Wave:

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

BTW, if you look in the first pic at the bottom of my bumper below my licence plate there's a whiteish mark. That's the licence plate bolt off of the wave. Somehow in the accident it got ripped out of her car and flipped over and went pointy end first into my bumper.

sigpic

Comment

Wow, sorry to hear that. Its all g6performance's fault it was calling you back to us after you left. But wow that aveo got messed up compared to everything else.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

wow that wave got f'ed up
            glad to see your isnt too bad

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
            Originally posted by snowmanG6
            you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Its what you can't see that got really messed up.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Sorry to hear that man... compared to that wave tho looks like it help up well.

Comment

sorry to hear bout all this...

this is why i drive my car if i absolutly have to lol...
                  !~ByGe~! or !~bYgShReK~!

EVERYDAY IM HUSTLIN 24\7 365 DAYS

06' GTP COUPE, STAGE 3 CAI, CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
                  FUTURE MODS THIS YEAR: anything that gives horsepower to the wheels cuz money aint a issue
                  SHOOTING FOR HIGH 13'S
                  14.552 @ 98.20 in the 1\4 mile

Comment

That happens allot to black cars. People think you are just a shodow of the car in front of you and THUMP!

Glad your ok.
                    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

WOW, that Wave got fucked up!

Sorry about your car, man.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                      - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                      - DS S3 Intake
                      - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

serves ya right tom

on a real note, that sucks, glad everyone is ok

Comment

Comment

same thing happened when i had the Alero, the guy in front of me just suddenly breaked, no rolling stop, and I had to slam on the brakes... got hit from the back by some old SUV, had to get the whole bumper replaced + some panels popped back in... the car was never the same though

some drivers only keep their eyes on the car in front of them! now i make it a habit to start slowing down extra early
                            20% tinted black 07 GT Coupe.. GM debadged
                            no other mods (yet)

Comment

G6

That sucks I'm happy I got rear ended by a Saturn they don't do much damage just cause little dimples in your back bumper but it was enough to get my whole back bumper repainted. Then I just went out and bought one of those stupid Saturns

Comment

Working...
                              X