Heater control question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heater control question

so i was wondering if i can change out my heater control ( three dials ) for the digital display one.

you know this one....

to this one...

Yea yea crappy pic but you get the idea...

This has been asked a few times. The answer is "maybe" but it would cost you more than it would be worth.

Comment

i did a search and did not come up with any results

Comment

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
        i did a search and did not come up with any results
        I did a search too and cant find it really, but its was def talked about alot about a year ago. The trouble shotting and waring harness playing with is alot of trouble to make it.
        2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
        Gotta have it Green color
        Brembo brake package
        420 HP 5.0L
        Ford Racing Power Pack
        GT500 track pack differential cover
        BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Not only that but the digital one is automatic so you need to put in temperature sensors, thermostats, a variable fan, etc.

Comment

^exactly what he said, the digital is for the automatic climate control so it's not just the controls-much much more involved in that setup. I don't have it either but definitely not worth the hassle imo.
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
            X