Stupid Success Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Success Story

So my buddy goes to the ford dealer and gets himself on 07 mustang with the 6 Cylinder. He drives out of the lot and while at the stop light, a gtp coupe pulls up beside him and the gtp just f$%ks him up. He is now pissed at his V6 mustang. I start talking shit to him and tell him I can smoke the shit out of him to with my little 05 G6 with a 3.5 too. I see him on the laptop looking at the specs of the 05 G6 to make sure he can beat me. lmao, what an idiot. Anyway, he gets mad as hell and tells me he wants to go race. So we take it to this abandon track which is still in pretty good shape. BTW, his stang is a 5 speed. So we get on the line and as soon as we take off he stalls his car, so we go back to the starting line. To make a long story short, the V6 stangs have a good take off but they suck after that cuz I was a full car ahead of him by the time we were at the other end.

-2005 GT
    -GT-R Exhaust
    -Dr Speed Stage 3 CAI
    -Eibach Lowering Springs
    -18" ASA JS5 on Sumitomo HTR+
    -20% Window Tint
    -Vector Motorsport Tune

Comment

nice work

Comment

Hooray for Mustang kills! You can see mine in the Track thread.

Nice work. I always wanna race all the V6 stangs and make them feel bad, but I rarely get the chance.

Comment

Keep em coming!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
          Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

if i was him I would return that bitch if his dealer accepts it, then go get a used g6 gtp.

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
            Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
            Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
            -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

I love it when the stangs loose. who the heck buys a V-6 Mustang and then goes racing anyways.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
              Originally posted by [i
              Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

who buys a v-6 mustang?

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
                Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
                Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
                -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

people who can't afford the V8 but want a 'mustang'
                  -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

your buddy must not be able to drive the new v6 mustangs do 0-60 in 6.5 seconds the g6 gt 3.5 is lucky to do 7.5
                    06 g6 gt
                    Doctor Speed Stage 3 intake.
                    91 Octane WAMS Tune.
                    Dashhawk

Comment

he has stick or auto? Because the new V6 autos take almost 7 seconds to hit 60.
                      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

stick is 6.5 auto is 6.9
                        http://www.caranddriver.com/features/12 ... g-v-6.html
                        06 g6 gt
                        Doctor Speed Stage 3 intake.
                        91 Octane WAMS Tune.
                        Dashhawk

Comment

Working...
                        X