Discovered source of the GXP's toofs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discovered source of the GXP's toofs

Well I was flipping through the TV and saw 50 cent talking about cars and stuff. Well then he started talking about Pontiac. I'm hooked. Then he said yall gotta see this. Bam a GXP G6. He said he was a huge part in the design of this car as well as the G8. I dont know if he was just talking shit but he sure seemed proud of it. Honestly it didn't look bad. I will just have to see one in person. If its bunny toofs up front are ugly we can blame fitty.
    Originally posted by Nikki
    You are an e-pimp.
    Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
    I tried too, my penis way too big
    07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
    My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
    The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

All I can say is wow, you never know what to believe with some of the rappers sometimes, I would have loved to seen that program!

Comment

He had a huge part in the design of the car? This car was already pretty much designed before he even got involved. These ads and videos with him are recent. But pics of the GXP go way back.
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Unless Roush hired him do design stuff for them, I really doubt he had the slightest thing to do with it. Damn I can't stand his stupid ass.
        Chances are, I helped paint your G6 in one way or another. I work at the Lake Orion GM plant building these cars and we are the "soul" provider of them. If you have any questions about the assembly of them, especially paint, feel free to IM me. I'll answer as best I can!

Comment

Talking shit, talked shit and is full of shit.

Comment

That's a load of shit, he didn't have dick to do with this car besides putting it in one of his videos for 30 seconds, which wasn't even his decision it was a producer's decision.

I wouldn't be surprised if GM told him to say that in hopes of increasing ghetto sales.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
            - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
            - DS S3 Intake
            - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by G6painter
                Unless Roush hired him do design stuff for them, I really doubt he had the slightest thing to do with it. Damn I can't stand his stupid ass.
                hahaha...... would be funny.... i can just imagine the meeting in a board room when they came up with that idea.

CEO: now ladies and gentlemen, we really need something, a new design aspect to bring our cars into the future.....
                Johnson: well, we could modify old designs and go with that new-age retro look
                CEO: no. that's been done to death
                Linda: I KNOW! Why don't we get someone, like, Dale Earnhardt Jr. to help design and market the cars
                CEO: no.. that would make too much sense... what with him being a car driver and all
                Esteban: What about..... get this...... 50 Cent.
                CEO: Money? You want to bring in half of a dollar to help design the car?
                Esteban: No boss. The rapper.
                CEO: GREAT IDEA. Rappers know everything about cars? Hell, this new ca could have hydrolics built right in from factory.
                Esteban: Now you've got it! Also, let's give it a front grill that makes it look like a rabbit.
                CEO: I like you're thinking Esteban.
                Linda: Lets also give the car lots more power.
                CEO: You're fired Linda.
                The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

ouch..... for your information those fake scoops will add about 25 more horses by redirecting the flow of air away from the car.
                  Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                  Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                  WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Um... that's bull. If that guy did have a say in the GXP, I have nothing to say, but the G8 is done purely by GM Holden. Most of the cues have been shown on the HSV Clubsport R8.

http://www.hsv.com.au/index_eseries.asp

For one thing, he does make the car look like it's only worth 50 cents.
                    <-- Gray G6? Click!
                    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Doesn't 50 cent have a metal mouth? Maybe that's where the inspiration for the GXP grille came from

Comment

nah i think the metal mouth is from Paul Wall.

he's from houston btw. sorry. lol maybe he designed the car

'06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnMk6fOoB4s

skip to about 2:05 & 3:00
                          DGK All Day

Comment

Hey! He didn't mention me! I helped design it too!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                            Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by se7en09
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnMk6fOoB4s

skip to about 2:05 & 3:00
                              Poor G8...

That G6 deserved to die...
                              <-- Gray G6? Click!
                              2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                              2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                              Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X