Where to get rims?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get rims?

i don't know about you guys, but because of the bolt pattern / offset, i am having a really difficult time finding and kind of respectable selection of rims to fit the 05 GT. any of you guys have any suggestions of where to look?
    2005 G6 GT - slapstick - stealth grey mettalic - Leather, panoramic, heated seats, , 17'' chromes, Hyper White LED map, dome, and plate lights, 30% tint, intake resonator removed, and all other options available for 2005 GT. ECE spec projector headlight retrofit coming next.

Making the world go round since "1981"

i heard tirerack.com has a pretty good selection, check them out.
    ::Black 06V6G6::..more to come.

Comment

i've checked tirerack, they have about 35 different types of rims that will fit. most of the styles are fugly, and only a handlful are in 18' or larger.
      2005 G6 GT - slapstick - stealth grey mettalic - Leather, panoramic, heated seats, , 17'' chromes, Hyper White LED map, dome, and plate lights, 30% tint, intake resonator removed, and all other options available for 2005 GT. ECE spec projector headlight retrofit coming next.

Making the world go round since "1981"

Comment

hey check discountwheelwarehouse.com and if you decide to call, ask to speak to Mike. He will help you find the wheel you need and get it shipped out to you quickly.
        "DUB G6" 20" Diablo Fatboy Rims, DUB badge on the trunk, DUB 20" badges on both fenders, Pioneer Premier DEH-P680MP Cd/MP3 player, Scosche GMLan Kit, Two Rockford Fosgate 12's, Rockfard Fosgate Amp. Tint 20% Rear/40% Front.

Next: Aftermarket headlights, Remove Pinstripes, DVD player In The Glove Compartment & Two Tv's In The Headrest With Wireless Headphones. There Is No G6 Cleaner Than Mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadriel
          i've checked tirerack, they have about 35 different types of rims that will fit. most of the styles are fugly, and only a handlful are in 18' or larger.
          I only liked a few of the styles that tirerack had. You might get a better selection if you look for 18 inch (") wheels or larger, rather than 18 foot (') wheels.

sigpic
          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Debating on picking these up when i get back from Vegas. What ya think? They have a machinied lip (chrome look) but not to sure if theyre EXACTLY what i want. But out of all the styles theyre about the best. I email Boyd Coddington rims and they will drill ANY to the bolt pattern i want but DAMN hes expensive! What do ya think about these!?!?

Comment

Those are hot, Nikki had those on her Accord and they looked sweet.
              2006 G6 GTP Coupe
              :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
              :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
              :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

yea, i like them
                -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Personally... I would like to see someone take a rim like that and color match the black part of the rim to their car.. certain colors would look better than others of course!
                  Originally posted by Toyz
                  Originally posted by simplyred
                  what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                  As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Hey if someone can photochop them onto my car id appreciate it ?? Im not worth a crap at that program so..... anythings better than what i can come up with. I have pics posted in my ride forum

http://www.g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1127

Comment

Teelo was the only one good enough I believe, but I havent seen much of him lately.. since he got his rims on!

Comment

i love five spoke rims for some reason... those are kinda double five spoke...i like em. i think they would look good on a car with a dark profile.

Comment

I usually don't care for rims with more than 5 spokes, but those look pretty nice.
                          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

yeah, those do look nice. I also agree with Red that maybe you can get someone or do it yourself and paint the black part the same color as the car. That would look hot man. Or, maybe you can ask the seller if they have them in your color or if they really want your business, they may get someone to paint them before they ship them out.
                            "DUB G6" 20" Diablo Fatboy Rims, DUB badge on the trunk, DUB 20" badges on both fenders, Pioneer Premier DEH-P680MP Cd/MP3 player, Scosche GMLan Kit, Two Rockford Fosgate 12's, Rockfard Fosgate Amp. Tint 20% Rear/40% Front.

Next: Aftermarket headlights, Remove Pinstripes, DVD player In The Glove Compartment & Two Tv's In The Headrest With Wireless Headphones. There Is No G6 Cleaner Than Mine.

Comment

Have you tried http://www.victoriatire.com and looked under cobalt SS or caddy catera. They usually have a huge selecion online, but they don't update their site so if you see something you like it's better to call and see if they acctually have them. Also they will make you a package for any wheel they have!

Comment

Working...
                              X