Finally Got The Rims On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Got The Rims On

The spots on the front of the lens is rain.
    "DUB G6" 20" Diablo Fatboy Rims, DUB badge on the trunk, DUB 20" badges on both fenders, Pioneer Premier DEH-P680MP Cd/MP3 player, Scosche GMLan Kit, Two Rockford Fosgate 12's, Rockfard Fosgate Amp. Tint 20% Rear/40% Front.

Next: Aftermarket headlights, Remove Pinstripes, DVD player In The Glove Compartment & Two Tv's In The Headrest With Wireless Headphones. There Is No G6 Cleaner Than Mine.

what size rim and tire?? Lower it a lil and it will be perfect.
    Originally posted by Nikki
    You are an e-pimp.
    Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
    I tried too, my penis way too big
    07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
    My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
    The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

uh, I don't want to lower it, I like it the way it is, but thanks for the suggestion. I have 20" on there, the pic with the tire only has the 20" symbol next to it. The size of the tire is 225/35/20 Nitto 555
      "DUB G6" 20" Diablo Fatboy Rims, DUB badge on the trunk, DUB 20" badges on both fenders, Pioneer Premier DEH-P680MP Cd/MP3 player, Scosche GMLan Kit, Two Rockford Fosgate 12's, Rockfard Fosgate Amp. Tint 20% Rear/40% Front.

Next: Aftermarket headlights, Remove Pinstripes, DVD player In The Glove Compartment & Two Tv's In The Headrest With Wireless Headphones. There Is No G6 Cleaner Than Mine.

Comment

I like the rims, I think the gap is a little bit now, a small lowering would look hot IMO. but the rims look cool.
        ~ Nick
        ----------------
        2006 Silver GT Coupe

Originally posted by noRulez
        Whenever a car is parked too close to a curb an Angel gets AIDS.

Comment

what about a comfortable drive or when I hit bumps, how will the tires and rims react to that as far as how high it bounces up or whether it cracks something underneath. I probably should have looked into getting a bigger tire, but for now, I am satisfied.

Comment

that looks like a big wheel gap for 20's.. prolly the angle of the pic tho
            Originally posted by Toyz
            Originally posted by simplyred
            what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
            As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Eh, shoulda got bigger tires.... That would have solved your problem...
              Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

i don't really like the rim design or low profile tires. got any better pics of them? and what is on your fender between the front rim and the door?

Comment

A 40 series tire would have given you a little better ride, and I would think the speedo is off a few now...

EDIT: acctually that is the perfect size tire for that... but man that 35 has got to ride harsh? I def would like to see some daytime pics though!!
                  Originally posted by Toyz
                  Originally posted by simplyred
                  what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                  As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Is on the fender....

"To each his own!"
                    Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

ah, well i searched it an i guess it means '20"DUB' ? i am with emerson on this one.

Comment

yeah, like you say, "To each his own", I am from the south, and that's how we ride down herre. Maybe a bigger tire would fill it out more. But I think the point I can't get across to everybody is, I am comfortable with it and the ride is the same as it was with my 16's on there. Also, about the rim design that someone said they didn't like. Like I told someone, "It's not about what you like, it's about what I am feeling". I have seen some people post wheel designs on here that I thought was whack, but I didn't open my mouth. Because everyone has their own taste. I will post more pics when it isn't raining so you can see it from more angles.

Comment

i don't expect everyone to like everything i do to my vehicles either, i don't think anyone does, it's not a big deal. that is what makes it 'your' car. i do find it interesting, however, that because you are from the south you feel the need to mod your car the same way everyone else does.

and i like to say what is on my mind, i am not gonna BS people just cause i am on the internet, but i can also usually do it without pissing them off because most people know it is not a personal attack, just a difference of opinion. i wouldn't want people blowing sunshine up my ass and just have everyone say how much they love my new rims, i would want people's honest opinions, maybe that is not what you are going for here.

Comment

Dude, I didn't do what everyone is doing. I found something I liked, and I went with it. You have your style and I have mine. When you get yours, if that's what you want, then I will comment on that. If I like it, I will tell you, hey man, that's hot, if I don't, I really don't think I would criticize it. I suppose because I always look at the positive.

Comment

here's a side pic

Comment

Working...
                              X