Dashboard End Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dashboard End Covers

I'm planning on constructing a mount for a GPS unit that will hold it at the left side of the steering wheel, just below the sight line of the windshield. I was thinking of attaching it somehow to either the A-pillar or the end of the dashboard. That's when I looked at these pictures from ragingfish's How To: Remove Center Trim & Radio (High Bandwidth Warning).

I figure I could make my bracket (yet to be fabricated) attach to the upper two bolts (not highlighted), cut the end cover a bit, and make the installation look nice. The thing is that I'll want to have a spare end cover...

So does anyone know the part number for the end cover?

... and Thanks to ragingfish for these excellent photos (and the how-to!)

Take Care,
    GraniteGrey
    Trust me, I'm a professional!

15258633 is the # you're looking for

Comment

^ Excellent, thank you.

Comment

Another Part

I've revised the design for the bracket... it's now going to come off of the black (dark gray?) interior trim piece that sits at the base of the A-pillar (sorry, no camera right now), just above the dash. It basically sits in the interior side of the mirror. The edge of it can be seen at the top of Raginfish's photos.

I've pulled the part off and it has the following text stamped into the back of it:

EPP #06-175
        L/F #10367369
        LH
        CAV
        >HCPP<

I figure the part number is 10367369... but it does not appear in the http://www.gmpartsdirect.com on-line catalogue or any others I'm aware of on-line. Can anyone confirm this number for me?

Thanks in advance,
        GraniteGrey

Comment

10371230 should be the part your looking for.

Comment

^ thank's again... part numbers guy!

Comment

Working...
            X