Got my LED's installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my LED's installed

This is the first mod Ive ever done to one of my cars.. and by "I" I mean my fiance.. lol.. hes good with wiring up stuff anyway. Theyre just wired to that switch.

(Oh yeah and dont mind the check engine light.. I didnt have the ignition on all the way)

Oh what next what next... tint? Im thinkin just a smokey tint.. nothing dark. Kinda how the windows get around dusk.. and once I join the Fire Dept here.. Ill have strobes put in! BWAHAHAAA!!!

And dont be dissin' my beads! I had a blue one too for 4th of July but took it out and left those 2 cause they matched the interior.. theyre starting to annoy me though.. we'll see how long they last.

looks good!! dang those things are bright under there!!
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Looks real good. Did you post a how to article yet? I'm not to that section yet this morning, so I didn't look.
      G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
      Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
      Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
      20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

About those beads......did you EARN them the usual way?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2543500/1

Comment

Looks good! Every time i see someone that does this it makes me wanna do it more and more... we'll see what happens this weeekend

Comment

Cool

Comment

Your check engine light is on. You may want to get that looked at...

edit: Dang, I didn't read the entire post.. I just look at the pictures... sorry for trying to make a joke and failing

Comment

Originally posted by Sphinx
                Your check engine light is on. You may want to get that looked at...

edit: Dang, I didn't read the entire post.. I just look at the pictures... sorry for trying to make a joke and failing
                Fail.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                - DS S3 Intake
                - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Can these LEDs be bought locally such as Pep Boys or some other auto place? How much do they run for?

Comment

I recomend Vista ceramic window tint 15%... dark looking in, can barely even tell it's there looking out! doesn't mess with you "in the rear window" radio antenna either. it's pricy, but weeeeeeell worth the money!
                    Red LED interior, custom floor & trunk lights - LED marker lights, Spider Lite tail lights (used bulbs instead of resistor -ask me how!) - Formula One Pinnaacle 15% Tint - Hard wired Cobra radar detector - Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI - next... white face gauges and a custom LED glove box light

Comment

Yeah they generally have LEDs at PepBoys and those kinda stores.. I bought mine at some car stereo place in Portland that my friend knew of since I dont know jack about where things are in Portland. And just ran across a Napa/PepBoys type store for the switch.
                      You can always buy them online or call a store ahead of time and make sure they have the COLOR you want in stock.

You can get neon, cathode, LED... theres a bunch of lighting types but I think (and people correct me if Im wrong here) but I think majority of lighting would be anywhere from about $20 and up a piece? But of course you have mini light bars and how MANY LEDs do you want on a bar.. lots of factors but Id say around 20-30 a piece?

Comment

Definately look nice. Everybody uses that spot for their switch, but I've got the adjustable gas and brake pedal button there. And don't use it.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

ArcticAir, what did you do for your setup?

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle
                            I've got the adjustable gas and brake pedal button there. And don't use it.
                            Ahhh... Ive always wondered what was "supposed" to go there! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Poe
                              About those beads......did you EARN them the usual way?
                              Hell I have so many I dont even know where I got majority of them! But no, Ive never flashed anyone for any of my beads!!!! Im just very persuasive

Comment

Working...
                              X