• G6 Burnout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k67F0oaMK5U

^ Poor G6

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
    - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
    - DS S3 Intake
    - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

lol thats awesome i havent seen that yet!

how did he do it? ebrake?

This was the best i could get mine to do:

2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
      Black/Black coupe

Comment

Yea, our parking brakes apply to the rear wheels only. Pretty easy to do if you don't mind ripping the crap out of your car.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
        - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
        - DS S3 Intake
        - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

looks like he put it in reverse, then as it was rolling back put it in drive/first and floored it, no wonder it was a rental car, don't want to bust up your tranny

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
          Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
          Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
          -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

How to do a burn out...

Step one: Apply e-brake

Step two: Apply foot brake

Step Three: Rev to 3-4k rpm

Step four: Release foot brake and mash gas pedal (if in drive) or if in first gear, let it linger around 5k

Step five: When your ready to go, release e-brake. (or if you start dragging your back tires)

When I tried my first ever burn out in my GP, the car stuck too much and I basically dragged the rear tires. Im dumb.

BTW, Do not actually try my shitty instructions. Youll fuck you shit up probably. It will work, but its not worth it.

Comment

And this is why you never buy a used rental car.

It did get it pretty good though.

ETA:
              Chances are, I helped paint your G6 in one way or another. I work at the Lake Orion GM plant building these cars and we are the "soul" provider of them. If you have any questions about the assembly of them, especially paint, feel free to IM me. I'll answer as best I can!

Comment

Originally posted by G6painter
                And this is why you never buy a used rental car.
                :werd: Do a YouTube video search for the "FuelSluts". They are a car group out of central Florida. They have a couple good rental car video abuse clips out there.
                2007 Pontiac G6 GTP Coupe - A6, Granite Metallic on Ebony Leather - stock
                (sold)1998 Chevrolet Corvette
                (sold) 2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

Comment

I swear thats my car haha...mines a used rental and from CA and my tires are sorta bald...but that could be from be, who knows haha
                  2006 Pontiac G6 GTP Sedan - CRAB CAB, VMS 93 octane Tune, GT-R Exhaust, Eibach Prokit Springs, 35% Quartz tint, Colormatched GTP rims, Red Calipers

Comment

Working...
                  X