Race Pedals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race Pedals

Has anyone istalled some nice race pedals yet? Is it possible to install some that bolt to the pedal, and not clamp on. I think the clamp on look cheap. If you did, where did you get them and what brand?
    2006 G6 Sedan
    Stealth Gray Metallic
    20% Tint, Moonroof, Remote Start, 6 Disc CD, Power petals, Spoiler, Polk Audio Db5250 5.25" Front doors w/tweeters, Polk Audio Db690 6x9" Rear Deck Speakers

I thought they were all clamp style... I tried a pair on my RX7 when I had them and they just didnt look right to me, seemed to bring the pedals closer together!
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

I thought they were all clamp style... I tried a pair on my RX7 when I had them and they just didnt look right to me, seemed to bring the pedals closer together!
      I have seen them were that you drill hole in the metal part of the pedal and screws go through them. Although these were from Steeda & Saleen for Mustangs. Maybe on the ricer's, they are all clamp on.
      2006 G6 Sedan
      Stealth Gray Metallic
      20% Tint, Moonroof, Remote Start, 6 Disc CD, Power petals, Spoiler, Polk Audio Db5250 5.25" Front doors w/tweeters, Polk Audio Db690 6x9" Rear Deck Speakers

Comment

I've never seen bolt-on race pedals sold in the store...maybe you could get them somewhere...but the only ones I've seen all clamp on...and they barely stay on.
        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
          I've never seen bolt-on race pedals sold in the store...maybe you could get them somewhere...but the only ones I've seen all clamp on...and they barely stay on.
          the momos ones looks good saw couple of them on ebay but they were like 70 bucks!!

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

well yea you're paying for the name. It's the designer brand for cars!
            -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

yeah.....but alot of ppl would say who looks down there !!!

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

Could always go to like Autozone and get the light up ones.. those are the hot shit man!!!
                Originally posted by Toyz
                what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

oh man those are awesome!!!! Too bad they don't stay on either
                  -Mike #1

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                    oh man those are awesome!!!! Too bad they don't stay on either
                    Ah...I can't see it got a zip code?

Comment

-Mike #1

Comment

any luck getting these to work yet?
                        My Best 1/4mile time 14.94 auto gtp

Comment

I might get the momo grand prix pedals they look great or the razo jdm rm32!! Waiting for the guy to answer @ ebay!

Comment

nah racing pedals-too ricey for me.
                            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

New MOMO Pedals

I just Purchased a new set of MOMO pedals for my car. Here's a picture of them. Tell me what you all think of them. I'll have to post a pic of them after I install them.

Comment

Working...
                              X