SPOILER OR HID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER OR HID

Im debating wether to get a spoiler installed while my car goes into the body shop for the accident, or go with HID's what do you think?
    06' G6 GT SEDAN,LIQUID SILVER,35%TINT, HARDWIRE RADAR,REMOTE START,PAN. SUNROOF,NOKYA HEADLIGHT AND FOG BULBS,BLUE REVERSE LIGHTS,HID ON THERE WAY,SPOILER TO BE INSTALLED

coupe or sedan?
    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

sedan, it would just be the stock one, i tried to get them to include in in the damage, but unfort. nothing happen the rear end it was all side impact.
      06' G6 GT SEDAN,LIQUID SILVER,35%TINT, HARDWIRE RADAR,REMOTE START,PAN. SUNROOF,NOKYA HEADLIGHT AND FOG BULBS,BLUE REVERSE LIGHTS,HID ON THERE WAY,SPOILER TO BE INSTALLED

Comment

i would get the spoiler...i don't like cars without them. my coupe is basically the only car i have ever seen that i might not like better with a spoiler.

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
        Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

the stock sedan spoiler is nothing special and IMO not worth the money from the dealership (unless your getting a niiice deal on it) but I surely wouldnt put some obscene spoiler on it, look on ebizzle and see if you can find a nice one
          Originally posted by Toyz
          Originally posted by simplyred
          what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
          As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Yeah dealer prize is a tad pricy ($245), but they woudn't charge me for paint. The guy at the shop said some of those aftermarket ones don't fit well at all, and by the time you prep them your paying just as much. I know that from experience. My last car I order factory wing and I put a lot of work into fill all pin holes, and re priming and wet sanding and then paint and clear. I had time and material to do this since i was in Auto Body school.

Comment

i know for the coupe, you can get the spoilers for like $170 painted to match, shipped, and ready to install.

Comment

Personally I like the look of HID's but I'd like them better and tell you to get them if we had a projector setup (which obviously we don't). They are a nice touch to the car as seen in LoJacs car, but I don't drive my car night hardly AT ALL so nobody would even see them. It always come down to what you think is a better investment!
                Originally posted by Toyz
                Originally posted by simplyred
                what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Most of the time those spoilers are garbage, and the templates to isntall them need to be adjusted, and are usually fiberglass, eventually need to be redone over time. I leased the vehicle so ufortuanlty I need to do factory one.(even tho I plan on buying it at the end).

Comment

Originally posted by blkGTPcoupe
                    i know for the coupe, you can get the spoilers for like $170 painted to match, shipped, and ready to install.
                    too bad they look like ass. haha. If you have a sedan, a small lip spoiler would be nice.
                    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

hence why there is nothing on the trunk of my car

Comment

^ same here buddy
                        -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

i still hate how jersey requires you to have a front license plate on your car mike - not requiring a front plate is about the only PA law i like

Comment

Yea, but I've seen many people driving around with no plates...mostly up-scale cars though, like Vettes, G35s, Vipers...etc...I wonder if the cops even bother those guys. They probably just bother the lowly ricer kids just trying to hook up their rides
                            -Mike #1

Comment

Working...
                            X